Donald Trump Promises North Korea with "fire and fury like the world has never seen"

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

jenniferand2

Mar 19, 2016
Re: Donald Trump Promises North Korea with "fire and fury like the world has never se

North Korea recently responded to Trumps threat saying "it's a load of nonsense"
They probably did that because of our past big baby president. Who wanted to pretend no one is bad. Obama set a tone that America is a pansy country. Sorry like it or not Trump has to deal with crazy people who will think he will back down because of Obama's legacy. Make no mistake here I am sure Trump will pull out all stops if he has to including sending them a bomb if he has to.

Feb 7, 2015
Re: Donald Trump Promises North Korea with "fire and fury like the world has never se

Seems like Kim was embolden by Trump,Trump told Kim to cease with the bad talk against the United States and Kim Immediately called Trump on It.
You honestly don't understand interacting with people like that, do you?

Dec 9, 2011

You honestly don't understand interacting with people like that, do you?
Trump tried to use scare tactics on a maniac and It didn't work,so then how will Trump make Kim back down Intereacting with KJU?

jenniferand2

Mar 19, 2016

Drop a bomb on his house maybe... no one says he has to drop a bomb like in Hiroshima good grief. Drop a bomb big enogh to show that we mean business and go from there..

17Bees

Oct 14, 2016

Trump tried to use scare tactics on a maniac and It didn't work,so then how will Trump make Kim back down Intereacting with KJU?
It wasn't a scare tactic.

Feb 7, 2015

He doesn't understand how those kinds of exchanges progress and eventually go down.

Feb 7, 2015

I guess unless you've lived some of it, and understand the psychology behind finally letting someone like Kim think he is actually the one deciding to allow you to live unmolested, this kind of strategy is probably a bit lost on you.

Dec 9, 2011

Are you saying that Trump wasn't just Intereacting with kju and he Is going to do something?

hornetguy

Jan 18, 2016

They probably did that because of our past big baby president. Who wanted to pretend no one is bad. Obama set a tone that America is a pansy country. Sorry like it or not Trump has to deal with crazy people who will think he will back down because of Obama's legacy. Make no mistake here I am sure Trump will pull out all stops if he has to including sending them a bomb if he has to.
Yes, Trump inherited Obama's "legacy of kow-towing"... unfortunately when that happens, sometimes you have to flex the muscles to prove to the bully that you are a different breed of cat...

Much like what happened with the Iranian hostages back in the late 70's.... a "soft" president was basically sneered at by the bad guys... then when Ronald Reagan was elected....

On Jan. 20, 1981, Iran released 52 Americans who had been held hostage for 444 days, minutes after the presidency had passed from Jimmy Carter to Ronald Reagan. The hostages were placed on a plane in Tehran as Reagan delivered his inaugural address.Jan 20, 2012

hornetguy

Jan 18, 2016

also, when GHW Bush decided the world had taken enough guff from Gaddafi.... once Bush carried out that bombing, the world didn't hear anything from Gaddafi for YEARS...

The 1986 United States bombing of Libya, code-named Operation El Dorado Canyon, comprised air strikes by the United States against Libya on Tuesday, 15 April 1986. The attack was carried out by the U.S. Air Force, U.S. Navy and U.S. Marine Corps via air strikes, in retaliation for the 1986 West Berlin discotheque bombing. There were 40 reported Libyan casualties, and one U.S. plane was shot down. One of the Libyan dead was a baby girl, who was reported to be Gaddafi's daughter, Hana Gaddafi.[SUP][3][/SUP] However, there were doubts as to whether she was really killed, or whether she really even existed.[SUP][4[/SUP]
THIS is the way you respond to bullies... either playground, or international. Willie T gets it....

I think Trump gets it, also....

Dec 9, 2011

Drop a bomb on his house maybe... no one says he has to drop a bomb like in Hiroshima good grief. Drop a bomb big enogh to show that we mean business and go from there..
I think that's what Willie-T Is talking about In post#6, so then you think Trump dropping a bomb on kju In order to back kju down Is a level headed thing to do?

Hopefully a mature,level head will be chosen on behalf of Innocent people rather than selfish pride.

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011

North Korea issued a threat. Trump responded to said thread. It's almost as if that's what a president is supposed to do.

hornetguy

Jan 18, 2016

I think that's what Willie-T Is talking about In post#6, so then you think Trump dropping a bomb on kju In order to back kju down Is a level headed thing to do?

Hopefully a mature,level head will be chosen on behalf of Innocent people rather than selfish pride.
Under the right circumstances, absolutely, yes. It has been proven to work... Gaddafi, Hussein, and others. Just the THREAT of certain military response was enough against Iran in 1980.

I don't even understand what you are saying in your final sentence. Can you clarify it a bit?

Last edited:

jenniferand2

Mar 19, 2016

Look they have very specific bombs these days the can use. No one is safe when there is a war. It is either out this dog bag in the house by force or he will seriously kill way more innocent people then Trump may. Kims weapons are strong but older he can't control them like we can control things. So make up your mind thousands and thousands of people for if Trump just says it I can't do it I might hurt someone. Or maybe a thousand people of that due if Trump drops a bomb in them. Your choice crazy Kim Kills way more people first and possible nuclear waste goes in the air. Or Trump hits him where it hurts and takes out Kim and his stash.. you cant have it be no one gets hurt. There has never been a war where someone has not gotten hurt. P.s. I am sure Kim is not pondering in bed at night oh I might hurt innocent people!!!!
Now stop this nonsense and think about this for real..

jenniferand2

Mar 19, 2016

Under the right circumstances, absolutely, yes. It has been proven to work... Gaddafi, Hussein, and others. Just the THREAT of certain military response was enough against Iran in 1980.

I don't even understand what you are saying in your final sentence. Can you clarify it a bit?
He thinks that Trump will blast Kim and innocent people to be macho. That is not what it is about. Go watch the movie of mosses and his travel. Look how many do called innocent people get slaughtered in that movie not because of selfishness but because of survival and they need to keep innocent people protected from the enemy.

jenniferand2

Mar 19, 2016

http://http://13wham.com/news/nation-world/north-korea-says-it-will-finish-plans-to-attack-guam-by-mid-august-then-wait-for-order
Yep Kim is doing a fine job pondering over innocent people's lives not.

Feb 7, 2015

I still don't think anyone is getting it.

This is a "street" thing. And, at the risk of being attacked as sounding "prejudiced" or "racist", I will tell you I learned it as a child from black gang members.

We don't want war and Kim doesn't want war. But, he DOES want to be seen as the badest dog on the block. This kind of thing is called "woofing" or "selling tickets"... in a lighter, more friendly form, "playing the dozens." White people often call the lighter form, "burning." And unfortunately, if you did not grow up on the streets and have to learn early how to negotiate for position and pecking order this way, it can seem totally foreign to you... and often, frightening.

Can it lead to actual war sometimes? Yes, it can... if one or both of the parties lack the "jungle intelligence" to maintain their cool in the midst of what looks and sounds horrific. In fact the reference to "jungle" is quite appropriate. Animals use this form of conflict resolution all the time. In that case it is called "mock battle."

Last edited:
Dec 9, 2011

I hope Trump thinks about the Innocent people,people that didn't have anything to do with Kim Jong Un.

Feb 7, 2015

I think the main thing many people don't understand is that Trump does not have to have the satisfaction of "looking" like the winner, as long as he actually DOES win.

Do any of you know about the NY skating rink he supposedly built for the city... for FREE? A prime example!

Feb 7, 2015

I hope Trump thinks about the Innocent people,people that didn't have anything to do with Kim Jong Un.
We can't bury our heads in the sand.
With a maniac like Kim still alive, some people ARE going to get hurt. We have to minimalize it, and mainly protect our own.