Donald Trump Promises North Korea with "fire and fury like the world has never seen"

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

jenniferand2

Mar 19, 2016
Re: Donald Trump Promises North Korea with "fire and fury like the world has never se

Sooner or later one of them will dump or get of the pot so to speak.. I just pray that Trump is the first person to put Kim in his place by any means he has too. Because if Kim finally freaks out you will be loosing way more innocent American Soldiers then you would even dream about... Yes right now it is a big fight of ego so to speak but sooner or later ego goes out the window and someone is done playing the game by showing off..

Last edited by a moderator:

jenniferand2

Mar 19, 2016
Re: Donald Trump Promises North Korea with "fire and fury like the world has never se

I still don't think anyone is getting it.

This is a "street" thing. And, at the risk of being attacked as sounding "prejudiced" or "racist", I will tell you I learned it as a child from black gang members.

We don't want war and Kim doesn't want war. But, he DOES want to be seen as the badest dog on the block. This kind of thing is called "woofing" or "selling tickets"... in a lighter, more friendly form, "playing the dozens." White people often call the lighter form, "burning." And unfortunately, if you did not grow up on the streets and have to learn early how to negotiate for position and pecking order this way, it can seem totally foreign to you... and often, frightening.

Can it lead to actual war sometimes? Yes, it can... if one or both of the parties lack the "jungle intelligence" to maintain their cool in the midst of what looks and sounds horrific. In fact the reference to "jungle" is quite appropriate. Animals use this form of conflict resolution all the time. In that case it is called "mock battle."
I get it I have walked brick city before I know how they roll....

Feb 7, 2015

Sooner or later one of them will shit or get of the pot so to speak.. I just pray that Trump is the first person to put Kim in his place by any means he has too. Because if Kim finally freaks out you will be loosing way more innocent American Soldiers then you would even dream about... Yes right now it is a big fight of ego so to speak but sooner or later ego goes out the window and someone is done playing the game by showing off..
Unfortunately, since we didn't take care of this years, even decades, ago, every word you just wrote could become a reality. This was all put into motion generations ago, and Trump is going to get the blame for it all.... like NK just figured out how to build a missile a few months ago.

K

kaylagrl

This is a "street" thing. And, at the risk of being attacked as sounding "prejudiced" or "racist", I will tell you I learned it as a child from black gang members.

We don't want war and Kim doesn't want war. But, he DOES want to be seen as the badest dog on the block. This kind of thing is called "woofing" or "selling tickets"... in a lighter, more friendly form, "playing the dozens." White people often call the lighter form, "burning." And unfortunately, if you did not grow up on the streets and have to learn early how to negotiate for position and pecking order this way, it can seem totally foreign to you... and often, frightening.

Can it lead to actual war sometimes? Yes, it can... if one or both of the parties lack the "jungle intelligence" to maintain their cool in the midst of what looks and sounds horrific. In fact the reference to "jungle" is quite appropriate. Animals use this form of conflict resolution all the time. In that case it is called "mock battle."

Similar to "you call that crazy? I'll show you crazy". Ya,I get it. Pacifism,I think thats the word I want,has not worked with this little jerk with the Napoleon complex. Trying to put pressure on him has not worked. He now can reach America with nuclear weapons.The Intel was wrong and now Trumps job is to protect the country from a nuclear threat. Former presidents treated Kim like a bad kid. Well now the kid has gotten into the gun cabinet and we have fewer choices than we had before. Will lives be lost? We hope not. But we have no choice. He's starving his own people to death. Something has to be done,and done now. Thanks to butt kissing we're between a rock and a hard place. We have to act.Lives being lost are Kims fault,not ours. We want peace,he has the choice to make.

Aug 16, 2016

I hope Trump thinks about the Innocent people,people that didn't have anything to do with Kim Jong Un.
Unfortunately the American government is no stranger to harming innocent people. So by now that probably doesn't faze them.

K

kaylagrl

Unfortunately the American government is no stranger to harming innocent people. So by now that probably doesn't faze them.
Im not going to get into that argument. But if innocent lives are lost it is Kims fault,not ours.We want peace,we have negotiated,cow towed,put pressure on him for years. He still persists.So any loss of life,the blood is 100% on HIS hands.

Aug 16, 2016

Im not going to get into that argument. But if innocent lives are lost it is Kims fault,not ours.We want peace,we have negotiated,cow towed,put pressure on him for years. He still persists.So any loss of life,the blood is 100% on HIS hands.
From a worldly perspective yea it would be on his hands. However we all know God has a different perspective on these things and those who committed the act will be held accountable. They wont get accused of it because they were instigated. America has alot of blood on it's hands and is overdue judgement

HoneyDew

Apr 30, 2011

Something needs to be done about that fat man over there. Lines have been drawn and he continues to cross them. Since he is flexing, Trump need to buck back and hard so the little fat man goes and sits down somewhere.

*Side note* My cousin is in the Army and is being sent to Korea.

jenniferand2

Mar 19, 2016

Something needs to be done about that fat man over there. Lines have been drawn and he continues to cross them. Since he is flexing, Trump need to buck back and hard so the little fat man goes and sits down somewhere.

*Side note* My cousin is in the Army and is being sent to Korea.

Prayers for your Cousins safety..

hornetguy

Jan 18, 2016

From a worldly perspective yea it would be on his hands. However we all know God has a different perspective on these things and those who committed the act will be held accountable. They wont get accused of it because they were instigated. America has alot of blood on it's hands and is overdue judgement
Oh, waaah... cry me a river.

The U.S. is the LEAST hurtful nation of any size, EVER. We have played nice in every war we ever were a part of... TOO nice.

We have let little tin-pot nations crap all over us for decades without simply crushing them into dust.

Anytime military action is undertaken, it's with the utmost care and caution to minimize civilian damage.

Why don't you talk about the blood on the hands of the North Koreans? Or the Venezuelans, or the Africans, or the Chinese, or heck... ANY other nation.

Your perception is skewed.

Aug 16, 2016

Oh, waaah... cry me a river. The U.S. is the LEAST hurtful nation of any size, EVER. We have played nice in every war we ever were a part of... TOO nice. We have let little tin-pot nations crap all over us for decades without simply crushing them into dust. Anytime military action is undertaken, it's with the utmost care and caution to minimize civilian damage. Why don't you talk about the blood on the hands of the North Koreans? Or the Venezuelans, or the Africans, or the Chinese, or heck... ANY other nation. Your perception is skewed.
The least hurtful nation ever? lol are you serious... Who told you that? The "American" media that has been brainwashing the masses for decades? Yes there is blood on other countries hands but if you believe America is some peaceful holy nation you're only deceiving yourself unfortunately.

Ahwatukee

Mar 12, 2015

Oh, waaah... cry me a river.

The U.S. is the LEAST hurtful nation of any size, EVER. We have played nice in every war we ever were a part of... TOO nice.

We have let little tin-pot nations crap all over us for decades without simply crushing them into dust.

Anytime military action is undertaken, it's with the utmost care and caution to minimize civilian damage.

Why don't you talk about the blood on the hands of the North Koreans? Or the Venezuelans, or the Africans, or the Chinese, or heck... ANY other nation.

Your perception is skewed.
You know, this would all be over with if they would just take out that fat little kid!

Aug 16, 2016

You know, this would all be over with if they would just take out that fat little kid!
There were reports the CIA tried to but failed so at this point Kim is beyond having any talks with America

K

kaylagrl

God told Israel to "wipe out" a nation. Clearly He has no problem with war in self defense,which is what this will be. We have done everything we can to keep peace and he will not relent. No,no blood will be on our hands,it will be on NK.

Dec 9, 2011

IMO,Trump wants to be seen as the baddest dog also.Thats what makes him dangerous,would you agree?

Feb 7, 2015

Unfortunately, we would have to hit about a dozen other fanatical Generals in line right behind him, within a matter of just a few minutes. Watch the wild antics of some of them in the background behind him whenever they show KJU on TV.

Feb 7, 2015

IMO,Trump wants to be seen as the baddest dog also.Thats what makes him dangerous,would you agree?
I think it is much more important to him to be seen as "the most successful" dog on the block.

Dec 9, 2011

Yes right now it is a big fight of ego so to speak but sooner or later ego goes out the window and someone is done playing the game by showing off..
Hopefully Trump's administration will help Trump stay level headed.

jenniferand2

Mar 19, 2016

The least hurtful nation ever? lol are you serious... Who told you that? The "American" media that has been brainwashing the masses for decades? Yes there is blood on other countries hands but if you believe America is some peaceful holy nation you're only deceiving yourself unfortunately.
i don't believe he is saying America is a peaceful holy nation that is impossible. What he is saying is that we have been trying very hard to play nice with loony people for a very long time. What have we done about Isis beheading innocent Christians nothing really we cry about killing innocent people so we can not bomb them. Who did Russia bombed then to hell and back. Yes we did a few things over there but because everyone gets butt hurt when we try to destroy Satan and his people we have to stand by and look like morons simply saying sorry we can't help you.... Do you not get the concept that Innocent people are already suffering and dying.. There is never a play nice war never happened never will...... war has gone on sense the dawn of time and will continue until God comes Home to take homes His people then even after that war will go on....
Yes there is blood on the American peoples hands but i think you need to realize that no nation is free of blood on their hands... So if you want innocent people to continue to suffer because you think a peaceful resolve to this situation can happen your sadly mistaken.. Even revelations says there will be talks of Wars and this will still not be the end. SO even God knows that there is a lot more to come...