Donald Trump Promises North Korea with "fire and fury like the world has never seen"

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Dec 9, 2011
Re: Donald Trump Promises North Korea with "fire and fury like the world has never se

Trump will not back Down he will blast North Korea off the map if he has too.. He is now a President that has to make it very clear America is no longer under the control of a whimp. He needs to reinstate the fact that America will not be taken advantage of and will not back down. If he backs down everyone around that hates us will be laughing their heads off and will be next in line to threaten us with bombs because we have so long looked like weaklings.. If he does not stand up now we are doomed...
Yep he put himself(Trump)In that position.I hope Donald thinks about Innocent lives over his emotional pride because death Is final and then comes the judgement.

BTW,they should do a poll showing what percentage of people would want to go to war If their love one was on the front line.

S

Susanna

Re: Donald Trump Promises North Korea with "fire and fury like the world has never se

Fact: Nothing short of a full scale invasion is going to stop little fat boy's nuclear weapons program.

Fact: The results of a full scale invasion will result in little fat boy launching every nuclear weapon that he has on South Korea, Japan, and Taiwan. Nothing good comes from this.

Fact: President Trump will respond to any nuclear attack by little fat boy with a substantial number of nuclear weapons. I believe that most of the US nuclear weapons have multiple warheads that can be individually targeted, so one B2 or one submarine can easily wipe out the majority of the country. The effects of this type of exchange would be a disaster for most of the area.

Prayer: God, knock some sense into both leaders' thick skulls. Do the same for all of those who are advocating either of their positions. Give our leaders the wisdom to deploy all the defensive weapons necessary to protect the homeland. Amen.
I will be praying with you. War is terrible, and this war will be even worse.

Dear Lord in Heaven, don't let civilian leaders bring Armageddon on us, they have never known war.

Feb 28, 2016

we will all know horrific war here, very soon and also THE great deception in which many will be captured
and deceived and sold into slave-labor..,

Addison

Jun 28, 2014

​I'm not completely sure on this, but threatening nuclear war on Twitter kind of seems like a terms of service violation.

HeraldtheNews

Apr 26, 2012

The woman caught in adultery is the most oft repeated story in the NT I think. And the lesson taught is that the men poised to stone her were convicted by Jesus' words and elected not to stone the woman. And that's also completely untrue.

Remember that Jesus was living in a time before the law of Moses was fulfilled. And remember that the Pharisee's were trying to trap Jesus to see if he would say something against the law, John 8:6. So Jesus knew that the law states that both adulterer and the adulteress had to be present in order for stoning to take place, Deut 22 22-24 and also somewhere in Leviticus. Since the woman was alone, these men would be guilty of sin if they stoned her. Because what was sin? Sin was transgression of the law. This is ultimately why Jesus was referred to as being without sin because He did not transgress the law and why these men dropped their stones and left.
I'm not sure I understand your point. It sounds like you are trying to say that Jesus was without sin based on legalistic realities, when it was more spiritual realities? As the Son of God, he had both a human nature and divine, and so it was possible for Him to sin, but, not likely considering His divine nature and close relationship with God. Wasn't it the power of God's love and Divine Light that enlightened those present and overpowered the violence of the devil that was trying to get them to use the Law to justify her murder. He was saying that capital punishment was obsolete under the New Covenant, especially in cases like that. As the Apostle James wrote, "Mercy triumphs over judgment," in the New Covenant, although not over accountability.

Sin is more than transgressing the Law under the New Covenant--

Last edited:

17Bees

Oct 14, 2016

I'm not sure I understand your point. It sounds like you are trying to say that Jesus was without sin based on legalistic realities, when it was more spiritual realities? As the Son of God, he had both a human nature and divine, and so it was possible for Him to sin, but, not likely considering His divine nature and close relationship with God. Wasn't it the power of God's love and Divine Light that enlightened those present and overpowered the violence of the devil that was trying to get them to use the Law to justify her murder. He was saying that capital punishment was obsolete under the New Covenant, especially in cases like that. As the Apostle James wrote, "Mercy triumphs over judgment," in the New Covenant, although not over accountability.

Sin is more than transgressing the Law under the New Covenant--
No, I think you understood me. And yes, Jesus was without sin based on keeping God's commandments which is the Torah. The definition of sin is found in the NT 1 John 3:4 which says sin is the transgression of the law. Now, it could be that some of the stoners present were enlightened by God's love, I can't say, but that's not why they stopped. They stopped because to continue with what they were doing would be against the law of God. There was no new covenant at the time of Jesus' life on earth and Jesus said nothing about capital punishment being obsolete or otherwise. He confronted those men with God's commandments - the Torah. They knew they were wrong only because both the adulterer and adulteress had to be present for the stoning. They were testing Jesus and He knew it.

Can you explain biblically how sin is more than transgressing the commandments of God?

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011

I'm thinking theoretically we could just send a fleet of Destroyers and just bomb the doo doo out of them with icbm's like Patriots and tomahawks,, we have the biggest Navy in the world, they would surrender inside a week.
We have pandered to this psychotic dictator for long enough and it needs to stop.

Desdichado

Feb 9, 2014

I'm thinking of posting this on my Facebook. Too funny!

I'm not completely sure on this, but threatening nuclear war on Twitter kind of seems like a terms of service violation.

Desdichado

Feb 9, 2014

Yeah, that's how I think it's going to go down whenever it goes down. Heavy, preemptive offshore bombardment of their military installations by the USA, SK, and Japan.

US and SK invade by land. Heavy SK force.

I don't think NK will fire the first shot. They won't give him the opportunity.

I'm thinking theoretically we could just send a fleet of Destroyers and just bomb the doo doo out of them with icbm's like Patriots and tomahawks,, we have the biggest Navy in the world, they would surrender inside a week.
We have pandered to this psychotic dictator for long enough and it needs to stop.

Billyd

May 8, 2014

Pay close attention to what China has said.

Basically. If we attack, they have little fat boy's back. If little fat boy attacks, he's on his own.

President Trump's red line is an attack of any type on the US or any Ally. Cross that, and little fat boy will suffer the consequences, and it ain't going to be pretty.

Iraq and Afghanistan are much softer targets than North Korea and we are still fighting both wars 16 years later. With or without China's help, defeating North Korea ain't going to be a picnic.

Desdichado

Feb 9, 2014

Agreed except for the fact the second Korean war would be shorter due to the aftermath.

I also wonder how much China is bluffing there. I mean they say they would be move if the US and SK attacked first, but sometimes that line is a hard one to figure out.

As a more rational actor, China could be appeased albeit temporarily.

Pay close attention to what China has said.

Basically. If we attack, they have little fat boy's back. If little fat boy attacks, he's on his own.

President Trump's red line is an attack of any type on the US or any Ally. Cross that, and little fat boy will suffer the consequences, and it ain't going to be pretty.

Iraq and Afghanistan are much softer targets than North Korea and we are still fighting both wars 16 years later. With or without China's help, defeating North Korea ain't going to be a picnic.

Dec 16, 2012

I would like for you to re-read my post, slowly. Do you know what "if" means. It's not a direct indication you do. You clearly have the belief America is the "lease hurtful nation ever" and it's far from it lol
The least hurtful nation ever? lol are you serious... Who told you that? The "American" media that has been brainwashing the masses for decades? Yes there is blood on other countries hands but if you believe America is some peaceful holy nation you're only deceiving yourself unfortunately.

There's so much lacking, so many gaps in knowledge in their claims. Despite all the fan fare and stating with such conviction, comprehension of basic expression and an understanding of history have a long way to go.

Oct 6, 2015

England and France :)

Then YOU point out to me the nation that has been "kinder" or more humane than the US has been in their dealings with other bad actor nations......

Switzerland or Gelderland don't count... I'm talking about any of the big nations that actually could have an impact on another country.... Japan, Germany, China, etc.... The only one I can think of is perhaps Canada, but they haven't really been the main player in any wars I can remember.

Which nation has been more humane in war than the US?

Tommy379

Notorious Member
Jan 12, 2016

Trump's the man. He punked down fatboy.
North Korea Backs Off Guam Missile-Attack Threat. https://tiny.iavian.net/igj1

Mar 23, 2014

Trump will be impeached before the end ofthe year & removed from office. He may even be charged with a crime andspend so time in jail.

K

kaylagrl

Trump will be impeached before the end ofthe year & removed from office. He may even be charged with a crime andspend so time in jail.

​You all just keep dreamin...

Mar 23, 2014

I must say, it’s 11/06/2017; 6:27Pm central time Us on the MSNBC news I heard a statement from Trump that actually sounded sincere and it was about the latest mass shooting.
Wow, maybe even a Trump can change.

:)-

Mar 23, 2014

​You all just keep dreamin...
Actually that is just what is going to happen.

Don't worry he will retain enough money to retain his "life style" only with a few FBI/CIA agents not far behind.
& believe me the American tax payers are really, really grateful for his donation of his great wealth to the USA.

Thank you Mr. Donald Trump.

:)-