Donald Trump Says He Won't Rule Out Military Action in...Venezuela

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

Stranger36147

...What the heck?

In any case, I suspect it'll be the same thing with either country: All talk and no action.

Dec 15, 2016
No trump is like the cowardly lion he will threaten people but if there is any push back he gets scared and caves. Look ay russia putin owns trump

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
I understand he also says he will not rule out Military action in Chicago, Baltimore, Detroit, LA, and........well

Desdichado

Feb 9, 2014
It also plays into Maduro's hand.

I agree. Concentrate "fire and fury" on the North Koreans. Venezuela is only a threat to itself and global hydrocarbon prices.

That's how it seems to me anyhow. I would be happy to entertain other threat assessments though. Particularly from people who live in the region.

R

ROSSELLA

...What the heck?

In any case, I suspect it'll be the same thing with either country: All talk and no action.
I hope so. Although I also hope someone takes out Kim Jong Un and his circle. Just not with nukes because there would be no way to limit the destruction to just them.

tanakh

Dec 1, 2015
Putting the world to rights is a pastime some of us Brits do in a Pub after a few pints. Donald does it on twitter His list grows by the week we have North Korea, Venezuela, Cuba, Mexico,Iran, Syria and Russia. Should we start getting worried yet or is there an even more waiting in his que before he gets round to us?

S

Susanna

Putting the world to rights is a pastime some of us Brits do in a Pub after a few pints. Donald does it on twitter His list grows by the week we have North Korea, Venezuela, Cuba, Mexico,Iran, Syria and Russia. Should we start getting worried yet or is there an even more waiting in his que before he gets round to us?
Well, if you arrange his threat list alphabetically, the UK should have been threatened after Syria, but before Venezuela, so obviously you're not going to be receiving Twitter threats, or he doesn't know the Alphabet.

Aug 2, 2009
US oil companies have many american employees and properties in venezuela. That is why it's important to us. That's probably why Trump said he wouldn't be afraid to use military force... if any harm comes to americans there.

R

ROSSELLA

Well, that depends on your Prime Minister, doesn't it? If Theresa May agrees that Trump is God's gift to humanity, you should be okay. If, however, she mentions his hands are on the small side you might want to watch out....

tanakh

Dec 1, 2015
Well, if you arrange his threat list alphabetically, the UK should have been threatened after Syria, but before Venezuela, so obviously you're not going to be receiving Twitter threats, or he doesn't know the Alphabet.
I suspect Trump would change the Alphabet if it was to his advantage! It would probably start with T R U M P

Desdichado

Feb 9, 2014
Thank God Trump is a friend to all Kekistanis.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
I suspect Trump would change the Alphabet if it was to his advantage! It would probably start with T R U M P
Perhaps Americans should petition him to have the letter "R" reclassified as a vowel :)

S

Susanna

Perhaps Americans should petition him to have the letter "R" reclassified as a vowel :)
That sounds like a premeditated vowel breaking attempt.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
That sounds like a premeditated vowel breaking attempt.
Not really, because if you understand why vowels are classified as such, you may realize that the pronunciation of the letter "R" actually follows the same protocol :)

S

Susanna

Not really, because if you understand why vowels are classified as such, you may realize that the pronunciation of the letter "R" actually follows the same protocol :)
Vowel breaking is the way some of us are pronouncing vowels in a lot of words, e.g. "smey-y-ell" is "smell", but that would be difficult using the letter "R". :).

Rachel20

May 7, 2013
Thank God Trump is a friend to all Kekistanis.
Discordianism there... church of kek is a satirical religion to worship Kek - the god of meme-magic ("dank memes").

Revelation 16:13
Then I saw three impure spirits that looked like frogs; they came out of the mouth of the dragon, out of the mouth of the beast and out of the mouth of the false prophet.

Feb 28, 2016
let's pray that he doesn't rule out military action HERE FIRST!