Donald Trump speaks on abortion...again

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Billyd

May 8, 2014
I support life in prison without parole for rapists and incestuous parents/relatives. I also support rape victims being supplied with morning after contraception. In the case of rape and/or incest, I'll leave the abortion decision to the victim and God.

JimJimmers

Apr 26, 2012
I was never sue why incest is always thrown in with the "must abort" category. If the incest is rape, then it's rape. If not, why does everyone think the baby must be destroyed?

shrimp

Aug 28, 2011
I never understood why we have to punish the babies in these cases. to take away their right to life is wrong, being conceived in rape or incest doesn't make them rapists or incestuous. they deserve the chance to make themselves into something better than their parents. If the mother doesn't want the baby, there are plenty of people trying to and wanting to adopt and if she wants to give up the child confidentially, there are Safe Baby Haven laws in many states allowing for that, no questions, no shaming. If she wants to keep the baby there are pregnancy help centers and helplines and groups and individuals helping people in these cases.

posthuman

Jul 31, 2013
some of us have been trying to tell some of the rest of you that Trump is pro-choice for a while now :p

thanks for the link, Shrimp

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013

shrimp

Aug 28, 2011
He also says he will change the Platform to support Transgender Rights which he is in favor of. He also is in favor of Big Government.......of Big Spending......of Same Sex Marriage......

Surely, he is a True Conservative and a devout Christian.
Yeah, I've never believed that he was a Christian or a conservative, even before he started running for president. But I stupidly thought it would be funny if he did run for president. Now, I wish that he would just go back to Trump Tower, find a quiet, empty spot and actually read the Bible that he loves to misquote so much. :/

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
Aw gee, Donny boy is doing it again............ :)

His...........I didn't say what your heard me say when I said it..........what I actually said was......

Politics
[h=3]Donald Trump Shifts Position On North Carolina Bathroom Bill

[/h]

Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump backtracked a bit on his criticism of North Carolina’s anti-LGBT bathroom bill, just hours after saying transgender people should be able to use whichever bathroom "they feel is appropriate."Trump pointed ...Read more

P

Persuaded

Looks like Slick Willie is going back to DC:mad:

shrimp

Aug 28, 2011
Looks like Slick Willie is going back to DC:mad:
Unless we the people can rally behind Cruz or a third party candidate (if Cruz loses the repub. ticket). However if the third party isn't strong in values I hold dear, I will either not vote or write someone in.

D

dalconn

According to the last fiscal budget approval the GOP already supports abortion...I don't get some of you people

shrimp

Aug 28, 2011
According to the last fiscal budget approval the GOP already supports abortion...I don't get some of you people
That may be true, but what we are working towards is making abortion illegal. We already know that it's wrong, morally, now there needs to be justice for the aborted babies and their mothers. Many pro-lifers aren't party affiliated and most don't trust most politicians currently in office to do the right thing.
Just because the GOP supports abortion doesn't mean we stop fighting for what is right.

Mar 2, 2016
I wonder if it has less to do with where politicians "stand" on things and more to do with how many people they can get under their tent to pull the lever for them. And if you think about, those are the ones that win....right? I'm not defending trump here. I'm just sort of cynical about the people who are running this turd show and I'm afraid trump is part of it, and so is Cruz. I mean look what they pulled off with Obama.

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
even though an unborn baby even before it is technically even alive in the womb to me it is still a human being.
I consider the worth of every human life even an unborn one and so I cannot accept abortion period if trump gets my vote it sure won't be because of abortion

Apr 22, 2016
Why dont you try to focus on what good he can do instead of focusing what you dont like. He is the only one who is not BOUGHT. What is so sad here is that those who are busy shining the light on whats wrong,could be doing some good to help the only nationalist win! You are only relaying exactly what the globalist have planted in your head so that somehow in that whole crazy scenario,you see your way to vote for someone who is in on the plan and is bought and paid for. Wake up!!!!
You really are an embarrassment to my country. You dont have a clue as to what is really going on. You only see what they want you to see. How dumb is that? smh...................

posthuman

Jul 31, 2013
He is the only one who is not BOUGHT.
not so. Sanders is not "bought" and he is the only candidate opposed to the Citizens United ruling that paves the way for all elections to be bought. a major part of his platform is reforming the campaign finance process so that elections in general can no longer be "bought."

.. so if having a pro-choice stance doesn't bother you, and not being bought is important to you ..

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
Why dont you try to focus on what good he can do instead of focusing what you dont like. He is the only one who is not BOUGHT. What is so sad here is that those who are busy shining the light on whats wrong,could be doing some good to help the only nationalist win! You are only relaying exactly what the globalist have planted in your head so that somehow in that whole crazy scenario,you see your way to vote for someone who is in on the plan and is bought and paid for. Wake up!!!!
You really are an embarrassment to my country. You dont have a clue as to what is really going on. You only see what they want you to see. How dumb is that? smh...................

He's not BOUGHT, because he has spent his life doing the BUYING! The one who BUYS Politicians are just as crooked as the Politicians they BUY.

As for being an EMBARRASSMENT, if Trump and Hillary are the BEST this country has to offer up as Presidential Candidates, then I'd say THEY are the embarrassment.

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
For any tempted to vote for Trump.......worry not, God will strengthen you.......... :)

1 Corinthians 10:13 - There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God [is] faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear [it].