DR Who Performed Abortions Becomes Pro-Life Activist

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
A

AuntieAnt

'All I Could See Was Somebody's Son or Daughter': Gynecologist Who Performed 1,200 Abortions Becomes Pro-Life Activist

After performing almost 1,200 first and second trimester abortions, gynecologist and former abortionist Dr. Anthony Levatino experienced something that would change his life and his perspective on abortion forever.

https://www.christianheadlines.com/...could-see-was-somebody-s-son-or-daughter.html

Jul 21, 2018
In the article it mentions he didn't think about the $800 he earned in 15 minutes for performing the abortion. If he did 1,200 abortions, he made $960,000 (300 total hours of work).:eek:

I wonder if he's going to donate all that blood money he made throughout the years.

A

AuntieAnt

In the article it mentions he didn't think about the $800 he earned in 15 minutes for performing the abortion. If he did 1,200 abortions, he made $960,000 (300 total hours of work).:eek:

I wonder if he's going to donate all that blood money he made throughout the years.
No matter, I just bless God for opening his eyes to the truth! In the meantime, you and I (and everyone else) can fast and pray with all our hearts and intercede that more and more abortionist doctors come to the truth of Jesus Christ, right? \:giggle:/

maxwel

Apr 18, 2013
"Dr. Who" performed abortions.

I had no idea.

A

AuntieAnt

Wow, maxwell you're a funny guy. NOT. :cautious:(n)

So are you on a mission tonight to sabotage my news threads that give glory to God?

I'm reporting you.