Dreams

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
G

giantone

I not only dream in full color, I dream in the new High definition, since it came out. And soon i'll be dreaming in 3d.

M

MaggieMye

Jfritzyb:
according to what I've been taught, yes. It is one of the ways He speaks to us and He uses color so that WE can know who it is that is giving the dream.
Many unsaved people THINK their dreams are in color, but from the studies (and I don't know how they did them), it's been proven otherwise.

J

jfritzyb

Well...

I really don't know what to say. If someone dreams in color, then they dream in color.

That's what I figure

M

MaggieMye

Well...that not too profound of a statement! ;-)

J

jfritzyb

Well...that not too profound of a statement! ;-)
I'm just telling you what I know is true for fact; non-believers do dream in color. I would think that they wouldn't be so dense as to not be able to tell the difference between black and white and color when they dream.

But hey; if you think they're that dense, you're entitled to your opinion.

:D

Peace out

M

MaggieMye

There is a difference between muted color and full color. Most unsaved dream in muted colors because the dreams are originated in their souls. They normally do not differentiate between muted and full color....so stop being so sarcastic. I've taken courses from various Christian ministries on this stuff...have you? Give me a little credit.
Maggie

S

ShelleBelle76

There is a difference between muted color and full color. Most unsaved dream in muted colors because the dreams are originated in their souls. They normally do not differentiate between muted and full color....so stop being so sarcastic. I've taken courses from various Christian ministries on this stuff...have you? Give me a little credit.
Maggie

There's just no proof to back your claims up, so therefore it is a theory and does seem questionable. I've done a bit of dream study as well, because I dream so frequently and vividly that the lines between reality and memories of dreams has sometimes been impossible to distinguish. I have heard many other explanations of dreams. It's an interesting mystery, much of which has yet to be explained in FACT. So be careful to be so narrowminded that you push your opinions on others as fact. :)

M

MaggieMye

Be careful that the books you are reading about dreams are not New Age books...and they should be written by Christian authors!

New age teaching about dreams will only give you bits and pieces of truth...the rest is lies and completely wrong.

Maggie