Dub Step

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Z

zaoman32

I still have no clue what dubstep is, but people at my church love it.

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
It's all electronic. Its done with computers and mixing boards

U

Ugly

Dubstep is beastly electronic music. Its suh-weet when done right.

U

Ugly

Heard of Nostalgia? Someone told me in another forum, that this was his son, and that he was a Christian. Don't know for sure, but he's got sick drops..

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_1DZ7bRJmU[/video]

error

Oct 23, 2009
I love dubstep :)

error

Oct 23, 2009
Heard of Nostalgia? Someone told me in another forum, that this was his son, and that he was a Christian. Don't know for sure, but he's got sick drops..

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_1DZ7bRJmU[/video]

I don't like it :(

Feb 16, 2006
My hubby writes dubstep. :]
Once he gets some posted online, I'll post links here!

error

Oct 23, 2009
More pop oriented, so its more mainstream. I don't like pop. I like big fat drops. =P
Whatever :p

My friend used to listen to Mt Eden (in his car)- that is why i like it. Kinda reminds me of good times. :)

error

Oct 23, 2009
Imogan Heep is awesome, I used to listen to her a lot. I don't remember which album it was though.
I know right. She is very artsy and creative. And that is the reason why i like her. :)

Z

zaoman32

hide and seek=amazing

R

riabrooks

I don't like that one up there ^^

anyone know any dubstep songs similar to butterfly by bassnectar?