Eagles Win the Super Bowl!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
D

Depleted

The Philadelphia Eagles beat New England Patriots to win the Super Bowl!!!!!!!

Tommy379

Notorious Member
Jan 12, 2016
Thank you God.

Huckleberry

Aug 25, 2013
Intense game.
Nice to see Brady on his butt after that fumble, and even
nicer to see the stupid smirk wiped off Gronkowski's face!
Congratulations Philly!!!

A

AuntieAnt

Philadelphia Eagles World Champions!

eagles2.jpg

LII.jpeg

eagles.jpg

foles.jpg

Socreta93

Jul 28, 2015
Weird game. All those trick plays and breaks that always went the Patriots way went against them. There was no defense at all but a fumble was the biggest play of the game. The game seemed weird from the beginning I can't explain it. I also believed it was a blessing for the Eagles not to have a huge lead. Last year the Falcons were up 28-3 but got conservative, hardly rand and couldn't hold it. This year the Eagles were able to keep attacking, therefore they won.

A

AuntieAnt

[video=youtube;o5m8Bi5MFzY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o5m8Bi5MFzY[/video]

Jan 31, 2018
Good for them, don't see how it effects anyone else though...

Waggles

Sep 21, 2017
South
adelaiderevival.com
Well I know of at least one CC member living in Texas
who probably won't be able to sleep for the next couple
of nights.
She'll be on a high for quite a while.

Huckleberry

Aug 25, 2013
Good for them, don't see how it effects anyone else though...
It affected you enough to click the topic and make a snarky comment.
Your pic looks familiar.
Weren't you previously posting snarky comments under the name "Wild"?

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
God is obviously a fan of Nick Foles who was the MVP. He always roots for the underdog. Awesome game, best that I have ever seen.

notmyown

May 26, 2016
God is obviously a fan of Nick Foles who was the MVP. He always roots for the underdog. Awesome game, best that I have ever seen.
i was so happy for him, and i don't even like football! ;)

D

Depleted

Weird game. All those trick plays and breaks that always went the Patriots way went against them. There was no defense at all but a fumble was the biggest play of the game. The game seemed weird from the beginning I can't explain it. I also believed it was a blessing for the Eagles not to have a huge lead. Last year the Falcons were up 28-3 but got conservative, hardly rand and couldn't hold it. This year the Eagles were able to keep attacking, therefore they won.
I saw two hugely-great teams duking it out. Even when we didn't catch the ball, or they didn't catch the ball, most of the time it was neither the QB or receiver's fault. It was excellent coverages's fault.

Both punters goofed in one extra point, so that evened up. We went for two-pointers, that didn't work out more than half the time.

I feared if we lost, I'd be ashamed of the Eagles. Nope. They played so good, I couldn't.

It was like watching two seasoned rams on a mountain meadow duking it out for the one and only available ewe. It was awesome, and I am not one to use awesome often.

preacher4truth

Dec 28, 2016
Was and am glad to see the Patriots lose the Super Bowl. :D

D

Depleted

The Christians were out in force yesterday. Tony Dungy brought up faith and Christianity in the pregame show. All our QBs are born-again. Even Doug Pederson glorified the Lord after the game.

Wentz has been bringing team members to the Lord all season.

MichaelOwen

Nov 6, 2017
Patriots = Goliath.........Eagles = Young David.................David (Foles) threw the stone, and it struck the Philistine on the head (Brady and the Patriots), and he fell to the ground.....

Way to go Eagles :)

Socreta93

Jul 28, 2015
I think Philly was overall the better team roster wise. New England were just better in two positions, QB and TE.