Evil is like a shadow....

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
B

Becky216

"Evil is like a shadow... It has no real substance of its own, it is simply a lack of light. You cannot cause a shadow to disappear by trying to fight it, stamp on it, by railing against it, or any other form of emotional or physical resistance. In order to cause a shadow to disappear, you must shine light on it."

O

OFM

yes cause just a shadow,while a shadow is not at all ever the real true thing at all ever amen-eth.

I

ilavjesus

amen...lets continue to shine our light to the world..

J

jkalyna

TY FOR THIS INSIGHT. FOR WEEKS NOW, I'VE BEEN BATTLEING THIS DARKNESS FROM SOMEONE WHO IS BULLYING ME VERBALLY. I EVEN DREAMED OF A DARK SHADOW WHERE THIS PERSON STOOD. ITS LIKE IT OVERWHELMES ME, TO TAKE LOVE FROM ME. TY FOR THIS AS I WILL PRAY IN THE MIDST OF THIS STORM.