Experiencing the Spiritual Realm

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
I just received and enjoyed this and wanted to share it with you, in the Book of Job we learn that He is speaking to us all the time and when we begin to perceive it we grow in Him.

Mission21

Pathfinder
Mar 12, 2019
Good topic / post.
---
Emphasis on the 'spiritual realm' is much needed..nowadays.
- You need more 'discernment' when you get into spiritual realm.

Blessings,

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
And He gives freely, Sid Roth seems to be very up to date on what G-d is doing in the times we are in.
Blessings

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
"And, the Bible also warns us that Satan and his demons can appear to us as angels of light.
As a result, you will need proper discernment from the Holy Spirit if an angel were to ever appear to you."
~Ponder this carefully! )

Friendly.png

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
When we are focused on Jesus there is no room for the adversary, I will not walk in that fear, as He now indwells the true believer who gives Him first place.

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
"You have touched upon a daunting subject that holds the key of God's inspiration,
within ones own self, and, not to mention the implication put forth, pertaining to
the 'spiritual realm' depicted in the Bible...it has to be lived, and even then, no explanation
is possible that would give full merit to the source of ones spiritual faith."
'Praise God'

Friendly.png

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
not really "touched on a subject" it is the goal of every Christian to be conformed to the image of Christ, it is every day Christianity as modeled by Jesus, who showed us how we were all to grow into and live.

L

Locoponydirtman

Poppycock.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
Jesus' command was to heal, cleanse, raise, preach, that is a command to all who are His.
blessings

L

Locoponydirtman

There is no longer a temple the veil was ripped there is no earthly holy ground anymore, we can go right up mount Sinai and not die. The concept of earty holy ground is idolatry. Holy Ground is the Body of Christ. We who enter Christ have entered the Holy.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
you have my sympathy

L

Locoponydirtman

I do not understand why we who have escaped the law of sin and death want to turn to the very law that made it sinful. We have Christ and his body and blood as a temple but want to return to the a temple made by hands. Why we who are circumcised in the heart by the circumcision not made by hands desire the circumcision of the flesh made by human hands. Why we who have rest from the slave master of sin and death seek to have only one day to rest as if we are still under the task master. We still say to pharaoh give us a day to go and worship. We are no longer under pharaoh.

L

Locoponydirtman

We do not need types and shadows of Christ to come we have him. The substance the reality

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
You have completely missed what was posted, goodbye
you have my pity

L

Locoponydirtman

The only reason to return to the temple is that you are returning to the temple system, because you have abandoned the body and blood of Christ.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
the "ignore" function works great

Mii

Mar 23, 2019
Would you be willing to summarize the video? I'm pretty careful with what I watch and since I think that it is the Lord's timing that is critical to one's eyes being opened I'm disinclined to want to watch something discussing the subject.

There are people I've heard speak about the subject that basically decided they wanted to and I can't say they are "wrong" just that there are different ways to go about it. Elisha was "given" sight and the other prophets had the word of the Lord revealed to them when they saw visions. It makes sense to wait on him.

Oh, I do have a thought though in regards to what seems like a disagreement between you fellas. I was considering that indeed the veil was rent in two but what were the requisites for entering the most holy place prior to this and do these factor in? I am not suggesting that the veil being rent was not a critical revelation, but it seems that the reason and common understanding differ between believers enough to engage it further.

Mission21

Pathfinder
Mar 12, 2019
About Gary Oates .
- His testimony / story is on video clip.. #1 post.
- I heard his story / experience in conference..some years ago.
He wrote a book about ' spiritual experience, spiritual realm..etc. '
- Title of the book.
' Open My Eyes, Lord. '

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
We were always meant to experience G-d, from the beginning we would spend the day "tending the garden" and He would come in the cool of the evening and fellowship with man. This relationship was visited on those the Lord chose for His purpose in the Old Testament, now with Christ indwelling the believer we are capable of living the life Christ modeled for us to live.
Thank you for the tip on the book, Experiencing God by Henry T. Blackaby and Claude V. King was a great on for me, used it in a study a few decades ago, went through the new- 70% bigger version in a study a little while ago and was able to see how nearly every page shared a way He has actively manifested Himself to myself and others I know.
blessings