falling away from faith part 2.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

can the born again believer fall away from faith,,, yes or no answer

• yes

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • no

Votes: 8 57.1%

• Total voters

mailmandan

Apr 7, 2014
Dont have to get very far for the twisting to start. Scripture never means what it says right? You always take whats obvious in scripture and twist it to promote your false teachings.
I clearly and thoroughly explained the truth and I did not twist scripture. Apparently, scripture only means what you want it to mean in order to accommodate your false teachings. Sadly, some people just don't have ears to hear.

mailmandan

Apr 7, 2014
I hardly see it as a hit and run.. maybe a lack of understanding that Its God who decides.... not you or not i..

We cant imagine why or how some people are capable of the most apauling crimes against humanity...

The world doesnt look at denomic influence when a terrorist commits an evil act..

instead in many cases the individual is hated for the rest of his life and satan gets of scott free and does the same again and again..

we always as individuals blame others for there words too..

Reality is that the full armor of God is not yet present..

I say the full armour of God coz the individual whos heart is not fully purified or guarded will hate..
the bible warns us to guard the heart..

So when you act like a heartless individual it is because you still dont have the full armor of God and you are not the done deal you claim coz you never seaked God or understood denomic influence...
Apparently, everything that i explained in post #26 just went right over your head.

Mar 7, 2016
Apparently, everything that i explained in post #26 just went right over your head.
aparrently it goes over your head that those who had not believed and denied God where also raised back to life in the days of noah.

Mar 7, 2016
[video=youtube;qerKhqT4Nwo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qerKhqT4Nwo[/video]

Roughsoul1991

Sep 17, 2016
I clearly and thoroughly explained the truth and I did not twist scripture. Apparently, scripture only means what you want it to mean in order to accommodate your false teachings. Sadly, some people just don't have ears to hear.
Dude the very first part of your post was already denying truth in scripture. So why even read the whole post of you explaining scripture away to fit a false doctrine. I prefer whole truth and not false mixed with truth. Your explanation wasn't truth but your misinterpretation of it.

But hey we all got an explanation for everything. And we all think were right. But someone's wrong. And of course no one ever thinks its them. And the world spins another day, everything has been seen and done under the sun so the debate will never end.

I have been enlightened to what God has shown me in scripture. im commanded to preach it popular or not.

mailmandan

Apr 7, 2014
Dude the very first part of your post was already denying truth in scripture. So why even read the whole post of you explaining scripture away to fit a false doctrine. I prefer whole truth and not false mixed with truth. Your explanation wasn't truth but your misinterpretation of it.
Says you.

I have been enlightened to what God has shown me in scripture. im commanded to preach it popular or not.
Many people with different views say this same thing.

MarcR

Feb 12, 2015
There are many in the church (Assembly) who are not of the Church (Saved). There have been and will be many, who have been surrounded by people of faith, and have departed. There is no reason to believe these were saved.

Jn 18:8-9
8 Jesus answered, I have told you that I am he: if therefore ye seek me, let these go their way:
9 That the saying might be fulfilled, which he spake, Of them which thou gavest me have I lost none.
KJV

Ro 8:38-39
38 For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come,
39 Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.
KJV

Scripture does not contradict Scripture. When there is an apparent contradiction we must seek an alternative reading of one of the verses, that is consistent with common usage, which reconciles the apparent contradiction. There will always be one.

crossnote

Nov 24, 2012
To the OP, yes the born again believer can fall away from faith but not ultimately.

Mar 7, 2016
amen brother cross note... theres always hope

Mar 7, 2016
Now the thing is brother crosssnote The messiah said that you will all fall away what was ment by this ? now obviously in my book tht would not be permanent but never the less we should all know that we have fault and all need to teach other how to grow and not cast each other in to hell like some so called brothers who preach the hell speech..

incidently I think hell is made up word by Lucifer.. I believe in spiritual prison yes please forgive me if this offends anyone..

Feb 28, 2016
one of the most grievous things that we have discovered in our many years
of experience, is that 'most' don't really 'fall-away-from-their' definition of FAITH,
simply because, they never had it in the 'first-place'...they were 'deceived and spelled',
by the wiley-one, 'READ the SCRIPTURES and LEARN', and then LEARN HOW to be HONEST
with yourself!!!...

Mar 7, 2016
Its is not easy to be honest with your self when you belief a lie or have had your mind completely and deliberately taken over..

the only way to be honest is to fully know the ways of this enemy that rule this world..and to know that the bible and the old testerment was mostly wrote by Lucifer .... seriously WHO LOOKS TO A SNAKE FOR FORGIVNESS Numbers 21:4-9 So Moses made a bronze serpent and set it on a pole. And if a serpent bit anyone, he would look at the bronze serpent and LIVE (abosolute lie here...........

john

[SUP]14 [/SUP]Just as Moses lifted up the snake in the wilderness, (absolute lie here my peoples) john
-so the Son of Man must be lifted up,[SUP][f][/SUP] [SUP]15 [/SUP]that everyone who believes may have eternal life in him.”[SUP][g][/SUP]

this is another lie from Lucifer saying the messisah must be nailed to the cross... what this really means is Lucifer will nail the messiah to the cross in this world... because why peoples because I'm also getting nailed to the cross because I am a child of yarweh..

john
-so the Son of Man must be lifted up,[SUP][f][/SUP] [SUP]15 [/SUP]that everyone who believes may have eternal life in him.”[SUP][g][/SUP]

the scripture say peter who knew the messisah personally still denied the messiah 3 times in the same night ... just as you are denying me ... that's because peter was lied to that night by Lucifer and had his mind set taken over peoples..

wake up peoples because no messiah would give up his life so easily to not be with you in person..

Last edited:
Mar 7, 2016
the messiah is all powerful all creating and not someone who would let the evil leaders and dictatators of this world nail him to the cross..

this is a sick sadistic lie from Lucifer ,,,, of Lucifer wanting us to see a picture in our heads of our messiah being nailed to the cross my peoples and then tells us to drink his blood in rememberance

Last edited:
Mar 7, 2016
[video=youtube;g6_BLuhr0HQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g6_BLuhr0HQ[/video]