Father in the name of Jesus

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
May 21, 2009
Father in the name of Jesus I call your Holy Spirit to this site. I ask you to send your angels. I ask you to minister here Lord. For you to be the head and not the tail. For you to rein and rule here. I bind all evilness that comes to this site to cause confusion in Jesus. Aman.

D

dmdave17

Father in the name of Jesus I call your Holy Spirit to this site. I ask you to send your angels. I ask you to minister here Lord. For you to be the head and not the tail. For you to rein and rule here. I bind all evilness that comes to this site to cause confusion in Jesus. Aman.
Amen! There does seem to be a certain amount of dissension in selected threads. I am reminded of Paul's admonition in Romans 14, "Therefore let us stop passing judgment on one another. Instead, make up your mind not to put any stumbling block or obstacle in the way of a brother or sister. Let us therefore make every effort to do what leads to peace and to mutual edification. So whatever you believe about these things keep between yourself and God. Blessed is the one who does not condemn himself by what he approves." (Romans 14:selected verses from 13 to 22)

Furthermore, Paul also wrote "May the God who gives endurance and encouragement give you the same attitude of mind toward each other that Christ Jesus had, so that with one mind and one voice you may glorify the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ." (Romans 15:5-6)

Come to think of it, there might be a mission statement somewhere in there.

C

Crazy4GODword

Amen we need the Holy Spirit in this site.