Favorite Coffee

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

seoulsearch

OutWrite Trouble
May 23, 2009
I can imagine them shouting back "BE CAREFUL GRANDMA, OR WE JUST MIGHT SPILL SOME COFFEE ON THIS HERE ROSEBUSH!" And then desecrating your nearby prize roses with their tainted, Starbucks coffee grounds. And if that stuff isn't good for people, you can believe the effect it will have on your poor roses...
Fortunately, I am already plenty adept at killing greenery and I don't need any doofus hipsters (or their overpriced coffee's) "help." :LOL:

Ironically, a good friend generously sent me some rose cuttings to plant last week... I am trying my best, but don't hold your breath.

And I can guarantee that your coffee will go cold. :cry::coffee::whistle:

Billyd

May 8, 2014
Yeah, I'm a canuck myself and Tim Hortons' is certainly one of my favorite coffees when I'm out and about. Second Cup ain't that bad either. Just no Starbucks (unless I'm really desperate for caffeine).

Though, to be honest, I sort of agree with christian74's choices too. When they serve coffee after Church service, I don't ask where it's from and how it's made. I'm just happy there is something to wake me up on Sunday morning.
We serve it before church. We want to wake you up before the service.

IToreTheSky

Aug 20, 2020
N.Y.
Lol!

I'm going to tuck this one away for my future arsenal, Tore.

I can just see it - someday I'm going to be standing on the front porch wielding my tennis ball-laden walker in the air and shouting, "GET OFF MY LAWN, YOU DOOFUS HIPSTERS WITH YOUR TERRIBLE BURNT COFFEE!!!" :whistle::coffee::cool:
Why wait??? I'll hobble over and yell with you.😁