Feeling Blessed and Happy!!!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Aug 17, 2019
Kansas
Wow, I never really knew a forum like this did exist especially where we can relate with real believers of Christ Jesus. I'm so glad to be in this family community of our Saviour.

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
So nice to have you here. Hope to see you at the forums where there are many interesting topics, God bless!

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
Welcome to CC, Stacy! Glad to have you aboard. We have coffee. :)

Subhumanoidal

Sep 17, 2018
Wow, I never really knew a forum like this did exist especially where we can relate with real believers of Christ Jesus. I'm so glad to be in this family community of our Saviour.
The site is actually around 20 years old. And there are others out there as well.

Leastamongmany

Jun 2, 2019
Usa
Welcome to cc,Stacy! I hope you find love and peace here and are blessed on your journey!

Isny

Jan 15, 2017
......and we are glad to have you with us. We hope you find many friends and good fellowship here at Christian Chat. Welcome Stacy! :)

Whispered

Aug 17, 2019
www.christiancourier.com
Blessed and happy. I like that. Me too.
I'm also new. Welcome and may you be blessed sharing among us here.

danja

Nov 28, 2014
welcome dear Stacey and i pray God blesses you richly in your journey with Him <3

CharliRenee

Staff member
Nov 4, 2014
This sites creator and administrator, Robo, fixed it. :D!!!

K

kaylagrl

Doing what I can. Please pray
Wouldn't normally pull the alarm but that is the worst I have ever seen here. Was hoping to get someone's attention before it went all over but it was too late. Don't know why people do such stupid and evil things.smh

CharliRenee

Staff member
Nov 4, 2014
Wouldn't normally pull the alarm but that is the worst I have ever seen here. Was hoping to get someone's attention before it went all over but it was too late. Don't know why people do such stupid and evil things.smh
I know, it was everywhere. I have never seen it like that either. I think it was a wake up call to pray again for His watchful hand, online and off. For me, I think Robo and Once do a very good job dealing with the reports and keeping this place safe. Once in awhile the ughs come in and try to corrupt what is His. However, online and off, we have Jesus. Our work for Him, all of us, isn't done, huh sister? We were reminded, big time, :O!!!

oyster67

May 24, 2014
Amen! There are some very be beautiful brothers and sisters in Christ here at CC! (a few ugly ones too, but Jesus loves them:) ) God bless you, sister Stacy!