Feeling really down as of late

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Addison

Jun 28, 2014
Hiya everyone.

My father passed away last week and I've been feeling so lost since then.

Like I no longer fit anywhere in the world anymore for some reason.

I'm not sure what else to even say after this.

A small prayer my way would be nice if anyone has a moment for me.

Thanks ahead.

T

TemporaryCircumstances

Aw,
Loved ones passing can be soooo hard to go through, I am praying for you through this

Addison

Jun 28, 2014
God bless you Natania.

T

TemporaryCircumstances

God bless you Natania.
You as well ♡
Just try to know He has a bigger plan for you. This is just a second compared to the rest.
Don't get discouraged, your journey is not over yet

U

Ultimatum77

God Bless you Addison, may the Lord comfort you and bless you abundantly. Your posts in "post something random" always make me laugh which I need to laugh more as life can really get one down a ton......You're a great pal and great at uplifting others! Take care friend!

Dec 19, 2009
Hiya everyone.

My father passed away last week and I've been feeling so lost since then.

Like I no longer fit anywhere in the world anymore for some reason.

I'm not sure what else to even say after this.

A small prayer my way would be nice if anyone has a moment for me.

Thanks ahead.
I was very sad right after my dad died, but it didn't take long before the sadness was replaced by pleasant memories. You'll be with your dad again. You just have to get along without him for a while.

Feb 28, 2016
one door lovingly, gently, closed,
another lovingly, gently, opened...

GBY

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
Addison, I am so sorry to hear of the loss of your beloved father. Parents are major
navigational aids to us, so it is no wonder you are feeling somewhat lost right now,
having lost your north star, as it were. But you know your dad still shines bright in
the depths of your heart, and will continue to guide you through the love he leaves
with you. Love is such a precious gift. Cherish the memories and allow yourself to
feel the loss and grieve. Blessings to you and your family...

asympathycard.jpg

[video=youtube;7-X7zvZyLyQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-X7zvZyLyQ[/video]​

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Lord please give your peace, comfort to Addition. Let you be his dad, and let Addition know his dad is with you heaven. Lord please take care of Addition and bless Addision's life, in Jesus name, Amen!

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
[video=youtube;P7IbQyG9PL4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P7IbQyG9PL4[/video]

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Luke 1:37... :)

Sorry for your loss, Addison..

W

wwjd_kilden

* hugs *
Praying

A

Amazing-Grace

I'm sorry for your loss Addison, draw near to The Lord and He will be your comfort. You will see your dad again in glory...where there will be no more tears. Sending hugs your way.

M

Miri

Aw Addison, I'm so sorry.

The world may seem as if it's lost its colour for a while.
Give yourself some time, don't be afraid to grieve and be gentle on yourself.
Your dad has been a huge part of your life so it's normal to feel like this.

When you feel up to it maybe you can do something positive to help with the
grieving process. Maybe a memory box, or write down your feelings in a letter to
God. I know that sounds a bit strange but writing letters to God in difficult times
and getting your thoughts down on papers does help.

Or plant a tree or shrub etc in memory of your dad.

God bless

Nov 28, 2016
Dear Lord, let Addison's father rest in peace and rejoice in Heaven. Fill Addison's heart with serenity and love for his brothers and sisters.

Child

Mar 8, 2009
I felt this way when my friend Gavin walked in front of a train. Then I changed once I met someone from CC, added them on Facebook and talked to them everyday. He changed my life a second time, and I'm better now than the place I was before. I will definitely pray for you. Always wishing you the best.

Addison

Jun 28, 2014
Thank you very kindly everyone.

You have helped make my night here pass more gently.

Love you all.

mailmandan

Apr 7, 2014
So sorry for your loss Addison. Lifting you up in prayer to the Lord for strength and comfort.