fight with brother

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
M

maye

i will try to make this somewhat short. i have prayed for my brother for years to be saved. well because of some marriage problems he caused his wife finally got him to start coming to church with me and her a few months ago. i have not seen any difference in him. he has made a ton of friends at the church (esp. the pastor) and he is there every time the doors are open. i am trying not to judge but he still acts the same out of church and is down right mean to family. our dad pasted away a couple of years back and we have been in a battle with an half sister over his estate (which is NOT much - just an old trailer and some land) my dad wanted the land to go his only grandson, my brothers son. i have no problem with this but yesterday my brother wanted me to sign some papers from his attorney with out understanding them - when i protested he got so mad at me that he told me that i have mental problems and that he has told everyone at our church this and that he has them praying for me?! i am so upset and hurt. i have known a lot of these people for years and HAD a good reputation with them and now my brother has come in and made me feel like i can't even go to this church again because i have no ideal what kind of lies he has told. he has done this to other family members (not at the church but in our town) he owns a business here and i have seen him say and do some horrible things (lies) to our family. anyway - i signed the paper just to make him leave me alone but the damage is already done. anyway- sorry this ended up so long- please just pray for me and our family. God Bless.

S

SilentScript

"The thief comes to steel, kill, and destroy; But I have come that they may have life, and have it to the fullest." (John 10:10)

The Lord has given us His Holy Spirit (sound mind), do not give place to the enemies, lies, sister. You are a Royal Priesthood, Holy Nation, and of God's very own possession. You are Holy and Perfect (as you remain in Christ). Remember the word of our Father to you: Jeremiah 29:11...

"Father, I place this brother in your hands. May we never judge 9until the appointed time), no matter what the situation. I ask for your mighty hand to be upon this brother and I also ask that My sister will have comfort and wisdom. Let her see from your perspective and not her own. Holy Spirit, cause her to trust in you and not lean onto her own understanding, but to acknowledge that you have allowed this for the purpose of making her complete, so that she might not lack anything. Your will be done, Father. It is in the name of your only begotten Son, Jesus Christ that I pray and even come before your Holiness and Majesty... Amen."

Encouragement:
Matthew 5:11-12; James 1:2-4; James 1:19-20; 1 Peter 3:8-12