Financial abundance

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

penknight

Jan 6, 2014
Please pray that I receive financial abundance. I want to be able to provide for myself and my family. Thank you very much.

seoulsearch

OutWrite Trouble
May 23, 2009
Please pray that I receive financial abundance. I want to be able to provide for myself and my family. Thank you very much.
Hi Pen,

I was just wondering if there were any specific things we could pray for you, such as a particular job or wisdom in a certain area?

I know that for my own style of praying, I generally like to target specific areas if I can.

But if you don't have specifics, no worries.

May God bless you and lead you step-by-step in your journey to provision.

Billyd

May 8, 2014
I am praying that God will meet the needs of your family.

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Lord bless penknight, and this prayer request. Lord release a financial abundance upon penknight, and bless penknight, to take care of family. In Jesus glorious name, Amen!

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
"Let us pray to understand, worldly selfishness shall be a hindrance
of hopefully acquiring God's blessings of inspiration in life."
'Amen'
'Praise God'

man-praying - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy.jpg

Blade

Nov 19, 2019
Know that its not what I say or anyone else but its what your Father said and know He can not lie. For you are as Isaac was children of promise.

"You shall remember the Lord your God, for it is he who gives you power to get wealth, that he may confirm his covenant that he swore to your fathers, as it is this day. "
"For the Lord God is a sun and shield; the Lord bestows favor and honor. No good thing does he withhold from those who walk uprightly."
"Oh, taste and see that the Lord is good! Blessed is the man who takes refuge in him! Oh, fear the Lord, you his saints, for those who fear him have no lack! The young lions suffer want and hunger; but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing. "
"or I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will hear you. You will seek me and find me, when you seek me with all your heart. I will be found by you, declares the Lord, and I will restore your fortunes and gather you from all the nations and all the places where I have driven you, declares the Lord, and I will bring you back to the place from which I sent you into exile. "