FINDING HEAVEN within you on EARTH, its real, possible and GODS PLAN

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
H

HeavenwithinYOU

Matthew 11:12 "From the days of John the Baptist until now, the kingdom of heaven has been forcefully advancing, and forceful men lay hold of it."

FATHER!!!!!! PLEASE!!! LISTEN TO ME!!!!!!!!!!! I WANT HEAVEN WITHIN NOW FATHER IN JESUS NAME!!!! I AM SICK OF THIS EARTH!!!! HELP!!!!! SCREAM THIS ALONE SOMEWHERE TO THE SKY!!!! I SAY!

Well... here is what I mean. MOST Christians say they are Christians, they have accepted Jesus but have not done what He said, follow me.

Jesus went into the world and hung out even where sinners hung out, to try to win over sinners.

Now, its not what you do... its more about what you haven't done yet.

Jesus wanted HIS followers to FIRST:

Cut off the world totally and fully for a short period of time ... MOST have never done this.

HE went to the desert for 40 days, not saying you have to do that, but you and me, we can sure:

MAKE our life a desert for forty days. WHAT is a desert like?

No friends, no TV, no music, nothing but silence and GOD for a while.

Now... When I first came to Christ, I figured, let me make my life a desert minus the fasting... I had to work so I needed energy.

BUT. I pulled the plug on my computer, TV, RADIO ... and I was either at work OR.

I WAS HOME reading my BIBLE or going on walks with GOD.. PERIOD. Phone calls I kept under a minute as well and ONLY if someone called me, I did not CALL out at ALL... made my life a desert for 40 days and read the entire New Testament in that time asking for what?

JUST three things:

1. God, please give me the SPIRIT of Jesus Christ within me, a new nature beaciuse this one is broken and prone to want sin, I am a sin loving wanting needing machine.

2. GOD please give me the Living Water within me as it says in John -- Living Water will burst out from the belly within you! I want this God, whatever this is in Jesus name!

3. GOD.. I want to go to heaven ... now, I want heaven now either take me there now and take me out of this world OR.. GIVE me heaven within me, whatever that means God, LET me wake up feeling heaven one way or another because IT IS SAID THAT JESUS came back to undo the works of the devil RIGHT GOD? AND IT SAYS that Jesus said "IT IS FINISHED!" on the cross RIGHT GOD? AND THE FIRST WORK the devil did is to remove EDEN from us humans, right GOD? SO.. technically from what it says YOU GOD CAN GIVE ME Eden now? You can be MY GOD AS YOU WERE TO ADAM, open, revealed and give me a NON FALLEN nature, right GOD? THAT'S WHAT I WANT GOD and THAT is why I am reading this GOSPEL! TO GET THESE!

Amen in JESUS NAME.

NOW I asked this each day and set apart 40 days to read all the gospel, which was 200 pages I decided to read X number of pages for that much time to get WHAT I ASKED FOR... and ONLY WHAT I ASKED FOR!

HEAVEN is taken BY FORCE as it says in Matthew.

HAVE YOU FORCED GOD TO GIVE IT TO YOU YET?

[FONT=&quot]• John 7:37 - For Jesus stood and cried, saying on the day of the Feast, "If any man thirst, let him come unto me, and drink. 38 He that believeth on me, as the scripture hath said, out of his BELLY shall flow rivers of Living Water!"
• Luke 17:21 "nor will people say, 'Here it is,' or 'There it is,' because the kingdom of God is within you."
• John 7:38 - "Whoever believes in me, as the Scripture has said, streams of living water will flow from within him."
• LUKE 12:2 - "... and all that is secret will be made known."
• John 12:25 - "Those who love their lives will destroy them, and those who hate their lives in this world will guard them for everlasting life."

[/FONT]