For Gods Glory

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

IamLisa

Aug 23, 2020
God Showers ☔🌦
Thank you Lord for blessings that fall like rain👏🏾💓
FB_IMG_1600368203610.jpg FB_IMG_1599616692101.jpg

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Dear @IamLisa , this is the Introduction Thread technically, why don't you start your own thread like others have done. They get many more views and comments there, and you could post on and on, lol. These pics are great btw!

IamLisa

Aug 23, 2020
Dear @IamLisa , this is the Introduction Thread technically, why don't you start your own thread like others have done. They get many more views and comments there, and you could post on and on, lol. These pics are great btw!
Thank you😁
🙆🏿I thought I was posting a new thread. 😂🙇🏻well it's pretty obvious to me, that I am completely unfamiliar with chat forums. Bcuz I've gotten this same comment before. Sorry, charge it to the head not the heart. My intent was good. 💛I guess I'll eventually learn what I am doing.

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Ok, pick a Forum and go to the top. You will see 'Thread Title, start there and then go down and post your content. It may take a few to get it approved by the Mods. Some members have done this under the Singles and Misc Forums or another you may want.
Of course your intent was good, there is no doubt about that:love:!!!

IamLisa

Aug 23, 2020
@TabinRivCA Thank you for the great tip! You are helpful and I am learning! What a nice community is believers to be in! You all bless me🤗🙌😁

IamLisa

Aug 23, 2020
@TabinRivCA Thank you for the great tip! You are helpful and I am learning! What a nice community is believers to be in! You all bless me🤗🙌😁So, I posted a devotional under Christian singles forum, check it out. And let me know if I did it correctly Tab! Have a fabulous beautiful and blessed Thursday & beyond! 🙌🏼