For My Marriage

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Mar 31, 2021
Looking for support and prayers for my marriage.
I pray that God hardens not my nor my husband's heart.

Mar 25, 2020
Wish you both a happy married life. When two souls marry before God, they enter into a covenant with God and God blesses such a marriage and is pleased with His children for choosing each other as Husband and Wife. May God grant the both of you an abundance of His Holy Spirit and strength, wisdom, courage and patience as the two of you embark on this new journey together with Jesus. God bless you both.

Mar 31, 2021
Wish you both a happy married life. When two souls marry before God, they enter into a covenant with God and God blesses such a marriage and is pleased with His children for choosing each other as Husband and Wife. May God grant the both of you an abundance of His Holy Spirit and strength, wisdom, courage and patience as the two of you embark on this new journey together with Jesus. God bless you both.
Thank you for your prayer. Ours is a long term marriage that is now in crisis due to infidelity on his part. I want to be hopeful, but fear it will take a miracle by God to change the direction our marriage is going. Knowing there are others out in the world willing to pray for myself and my husband is a comfort

Mar 25, 2020
Thank you for your prayer. Ours is a long term marriage that is now in crisis due to infidelity on his part. I want to be hopeful, but fear it will take a miracle by God to change the direction our marriage is going. Knowing there are others out in the world willing to pray for myself and my husband is a comfort
Be patient with Him. As human beings, we tend to fail to keep promises. I am not in your shoes and cannot tell you what to do. I can however say that God loves you and your husband unconditionally and as you are calling out to Him now for help and guidance, He hears and listens to your prayers. Whatever happens, forgive your husband. That's what Jesus would want. I'll keep the both of you in my prayers. You're going to get by this difficult time of both your lives. Call your husband to pray with you everyday if possible. Talk to him and seek the help of a good counselor you trust so that the two of you can work on your marriage. Don't give up your faith in God. Remain strong in Him and wait for God to provide a solution patiently. God gave you your husband as a life partner and you are to care for his soul especially at a time like this. God be with you and guide you my sister.

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
"Let us pray God's presence to be upon this marriage, with strength, courage
and hope. Let us pray of reconciliation to bring together trust and love, in all
their coming and going. And, let us pray to learn to turn to God, before we encounter
some of life's problems, knowing preparation shall be extremely helpful, in all our coming and going."
'Amen'
'Praise God'

man-praying - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy.jpg

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Lord bless HopeIsBright's marriage, Lord remove all the power darkness and you be glorified in this marriage. Lord let there be your love, respect and understanding in this marriage. Lord bless this prayer request, in Jesus glorious name, Amen!