For Today - Fearless

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
T

texcowboy

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xk_b0VweDx8[/video]

Jul 23, 2012
Loving this music video since it came out. For Today is even better in concert.

Nautilus

Jun 29, 2012
this is nice, I have two of their cd's

U

Ugly

We will not We will not We will not be afraid x4
We are FEARLESS
FEARLESS!
We made the mark of the uncreated God so what should we fear?
We bear the scars of the holy risen son so tell me what should we fear
Every threat is hollow because our victory is already set in stone
We are the fearless
We will not We will not We will not be afraid x2
Though we stand in this dark valley (we will not be afraid) For we know that you are near x2
I can feel the courage rising in the hearts of the sons of God
I can feel a fire burning across the Earth we stand as one
We are not dismayed by the darkness that surrounds us here because we know that when all
hell closes in, if we stand and fight WE ARE NOT ALONE
Though we walk through the valley of the shadow of death (we are not alone) we will fear no evil for you are near
WE ARE THE FEARLESS
We will not We will not We will not be afraid x2
Though we stand in this dark valley (we will not be afraid) For we know that you are near x2
We can't stop the kingdom you'll see me bow at the throne of judgement day so let the devil come
WE ARE FEARLESS
FEARLESS
So let the devil come!

H

Helloimandrewyo

thrashtastic.