Frank...The Gargoyle.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

JohnDB

Jan 16, 2021
I just shut her up by saying well, Ive got other things to deal with like cancer in my family dont need her mocking that I choose to be vaxed plus I was not forced.

I felt like telling her to get a grip just cos she thinks some govt conspiracy all the time. Or scared of needles I dunno.

you know I would much rather have free dental care but you take a free vaccination when you can right.

maybe it IS the white privlige showing.
its like people mocking free school lunches. I would rather have the free school lunches (which are not junk) than watch children at school starve and not learn simply cos they are hungry.

anyway.

sorry had to let it out. Pray for her . Maybe I subconciously wanted to tell her about the booster shot just to see if shed react and complain when I have never hated on her or mocked her on any issue she felt strongly about. None of my unvaccinated friends were like that. And I let them know so they'd feel safe around me when I visited.
Yeah...
There's a group of people around that are nuts over this thing.

They have been brainwashed like you wouldn't believe. And it was voluntary brainwashing.

Just don't panic and get over vaccinated like some people have. We are talking about 5-9 shots at this point. Some people have gone paranoid in the opposite direction. Neither is good. Rational prudence is needed.

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
uh ...5-9 shots um..

thats a bit excessive
also unnecessary (and taking someone elses shots? greedy!)

at least people not buying up toilet paper like some ppl did last time..uh why
I think this time was a run on frozen food.

But people react in different ways, some are just easily upset I dont know.

also what one country or region does may be different from what another does depending on their healthcare system. When you are poor, you dont have all the resources or comforts that a priveliged person assumes EVERYONE has.

Plus beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Some kids think gargoyles are cute. They actually like stories about spooks or ghosts. I had one that was fascinated by zombies and skeletons. Then others like unicorns and llamas. Whatever floats your boat. Nobody forces them to read what they dont like in the library...I just take that approach to life in general. People will get offended over everything and anything anyway.