From original sin to assured victory

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

3dPenguin

I find it interesting that the devil chose to tempt with the tree of knowledge of good and evil when he did.

why not wait until we had eaten of the tree of life then tempted of the tree of knowledge. that way he could have those under his sway forever.

I see it this way, life is in Christ, we know this and it always was, even before the foundation, so if we had eaten of that tree first we would of been filled with life and life is God.

He must of therefor of been swift to tempt, lest we eat of the tree of life first.

God knew all this from before the beginning of creation. And where did he banish the devil, to the earth where we were, in the midst of the garden.

Ever wonder why?

It's worth considering.

God is so amazing I can't grasp it.

One thing I've noticed is he is the best multi-tasker there could and will ever be. He can do so many things with just one thing. and my understanding of this is so poor as to be non existent, had he not made it plain in my own life, and then pointed it out, I wouldn't of seen it at all.

I find it benefits me to ask why, it forces me to praise him for his wisdom and greatness and when I get answers I can't help it, and I love him all the more for it.

I can say with confidence what he has allowed here will teach a lesson and answer questions to the entire of creation, to the angels themselves.

And we will glorify him more for it.

We know the outcome of all this was decided, before it began.

How great is our GOD how deserving!

We have victory already in him, we always have.

I have no gift worthy of him, so I give him all I am and praise his name!

I hold no fear of the tempter, and I can endure the temptation as long as I abide in Jesus.

Thank you again dear Jesus, Mighty Father!

Love......many of the world think it weak, but in it's perfection, nothing can stand against it.

The devil will seek to have this, but it's not in him. so he will try and force it out of us, but what he gets, it will always be imperfect and based on lies. therefor impotent.

When Jesus said to Love one another he made the very idea of any type of false love to be squeezed out of anyone who does this impossible.

Our strength is in Him, in his Love....

The old tools of fear and hate will be used to acquire false love en mass, as they always have, but where true love is fear and hate can't even exist.

victory is assured in those who have GOD's love in them.

I'm rambling again, I tend to do that when speaking or thinking of Jesus ^^