Gas attack in Syria

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

jameen

Feb 5, 2018
Manila
I am really skeptical that Syrian forces did it.

First, Why will Assad do something that he will be condemned by many countries or worst be invaded by the West like in Iraw? Assad can finish all of the rebels w/o using chemical weapons and his troops liberated a lot of Syrian areas from rebels' control w/o the use of chemical weapons.

I know Assad is a brutal leader but not that idiot.

Second, The timing is really dubious, It happened when the rebels will be corned by Syrian troops.

Third, It is a clear fact that some rebels were armed by US and its Middle Eastern allies; who knows they secretly armed them with chemical weapons and will only use them if the rebels will nearly be exterminated/corned by Syrian troops.

I already know that the main reason for Syrian war is to depose Assad so that the US can help Qatar to build oil pipelines that will pass through Syria then to Europe so that European countries will never depend on Russian oil and this will enable Russia to be weaken more and isolated economically by the West.

This was also the main reason why Russia intervened for Assad.

gb9

Jan 18, 2011
ah, refreshing to see someone Is thinking.

Waggles

Sep 21, 2017
South
adelaiderevival.com
Funny how this chlorine gas attack suddenly drops in
straight after the London Skripal Novochok nerve agent
incident - of dubious integrity

Are there really people in Washington / Pentagon who want war
with Russia?
The Jews and their international monetary order?
Crazies like John Bolton and the "neo-cons" ?
The Vatican
U.S. oil?

I recommend people watch RT on either cable or YouTube
for the Russian perspective on these issues.

7seasrekeyed

Funny how this chlorine gas attack suddenly drops in
straight after the London Skripal Novochok nerve agent
incident - of dubious integrity

Are there really people in Washington / Pentagon who want war
with Russia?
The Jews and their international monetary order?
Crazies like John Bolton and the "neo-cons" ?
The Vatican
U.S. oil?

I recommend people watch RT on either cable or YouTube
for the Russian perspective on these issues.
oh that's what missing

the Russian perspective

here it is:

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
I recommend people watch RT on either cable or YouTube for the Russian perspective on these issues.
As long as you are clear the the Russian perspective vis-a-vis the West is INVARIABLY disinformation. Ever since the USSR came into existence that has been their modus operandi. Unfortunately, most Western politicians were either too naive or too stupid to see that there can never be detente with the Russian bear or the Chinese dragon. When the West had an opporunity to properly deal with Russia, they threw it away. And now everyone is paying the price.

That does not mean that Trump and his advisers do not have a responsibility to ensure that they are not getting Fake News from some people in Syria (or even some people in the Pentagon) who want to keep the USA embroiled in the Middle East. Mr. Trump needs to make doubly sure that Assad is indeed responsible, and then obliterate all his chemical weapons (or all of his weaponry). But ultimately this whole fiasco belongs to Obama and Kerry (who have yet to be prosecuted for their many crimes).

Waggles

Sep 21, 2017
South
adelaiderevival.com
Ultimately before God there are no good guys and bad guys
but only useful nations that fulfill his plan and purpose for
Israel (Judah), the nations and the gospel of salvation.

tanakh

Dec 1, 2015
According to tonight's News Trump is planning some retaliation within the next twenty four to Forty Eight hours. I don't want to see WW3 If you feel the same I suggest we start praying.

jameen

Feb 5, 2018
Manila
According to tonight's News Trump is planning some retaliation within the next twenty four to Forty Eight hours. I don't want to see WW3 If you feel the same I suggest we start praying.
Syria became a battleground for world powers' proxies.

A

AuntieAnt

AMEN, brother tanakh!!

Ezekiel8

Oct 26, 2017
Time to bomb that Animal Assad.

Dec 12, 2013
Ultimately before God there are no good guys and bad guys
but only useful nations that fulfill his plan and purpose for
Israel (Judah), the nations and the gospel of salvation.
Thus says the LORD to Cyrus His anointed, Whom I have taken by the right hand, To subdue nations before him And to loose the loins of kings; To open doors before him so that gates will not be shut: ;)

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
Thus says the LORD to Cyrus His anointed, Whom I have taken by the right hand, To subdue nations before him And to loose the loins of kings; To open doors before him so that gates will not be shut: ;)
No comparison between Cyrus and Assad. In fact Cyrus put his faith in God and did His will.

Waggles

Sep 21, 2017
South
adelaiderevival.com
No comparison between Cyrus and Assad. In fact Cyrus put his faith in God and did His will.
The reference to Cyrus is about Donald Trump not that other bloke.

On YouTube during the 2016 election period there were quite a few
videos pertaining to Trump being as Cyrus and restoring Israel / Judah.

Sep 4, 2012
Russia is warning the US that they will destroy any ship or plane that attacks Syria.

Waggles

Sep 21, 2017
South
adelaiderevival.com
I posted that 2018 will be a year of war
the beginning of the end
we are o the cusp of WW3 via Syria and then nations against
Israel
and the world's media is obsessed with Zuckerburg

Did anyone listen to the utter hypocrisy of Nikki Haley at the
U.N. > anybody would think that the U.S.A. is the Kingdom of
God on Earth. Holy and without fault as compared to those other
evil nations that kill babies like Syria and Russia.

Over one million people have died in Iraq because of the
U.S. invasion to save them from Suddam Hussein.
Remorse? Guilt? Reparations?
No we just all move on to the next catastrophe.

Jesus told us to examine ourselves first ...

Sep 4, 2012
Russian Defense Ministry public advisory council member Igor Korotchenko: "Trump has to understand that we’re going to be talking about the possibility of nuclear escalation if we have a collision of the U.S. and Russian militaries”

Waggles

Sep 21, 2017
South
adelaiderevival.com
Russian Defense Ministry public advisory council member Igor Korotchenko: "Trump has to understand that we’re going to be talking about the possibility of nuclear escalation if we have a collision of the U.S. and Russian militaries”
What is so very scary is the reinstatement of war hawks
such as John Bolton.
There really are crazies out there who believe that the U.S.
can nuke Russia etc and win the war.

When was the last time the U.S. won a war?
Japan in WW2