Gay marriage

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Justcuz

Banned: 13 forum posts with blatant lies about CC
Jul 6, 2012
Would it be okay then if gays had a separate but almost parallel religion compared to Christianity ?
What if they interpret the bible in a way that is more friendly towards gays and gay marriage ? Maybe they'll even get their own type of church.
After all, god loves beings who love, nay ?

Think about this:
Gays aren't "made", they are born this way. What happens to them in their childhood when they don't yet know about their affinity ? Why would god abandon his child when it can't even take credit for a sin ? How would you react if someone pulled you to justice for a "crime" you didn't willingly commit ?

Oh, they can do whatever they want. Another religion, why not? But it's still a false one, whether they like to call it church or not.

That gays were 'born' that way is just gay propaganda. There's no valid scientific proof to that assumption. Homosexuality is a choice and sometimes even a mental condition that needs treatment. Until 1990 homosexuality was still listed as a mental disorder by psychologists. That only changed through the gay lobby.

As a mental disorder it needs treatment, as a choice it is a sin...

X

xaxai_alexa27

Gay marriage? I'm speechless :)

O

OFM

no not at all sin is sin and thier is only 1 bible 1 sacred holy interpertation that is the 1 one of the BLESSED HOLY TRINITY END OF STORY and THATS THAT....O.K.....

O

OFM

now thats some dynamite topic

so those gays should rather end up being frowned upon ?
banning gay marriage wont turn those gays into "normal" people again but unhappy people instead.

so please tell me how gay marriage conflicts with anything that isn't gay ?
its simply a personal preference.
think about how ridiculously it would be if you really..i mean really liked cheese with nutella on top but you can't eat it in public because it is seen as a sin.
as long as your habit of eating cheese together with chocolate cream doesn't interfere with anyones freedom you should be good to go, right ?
so again, how does gay marriage interfere with your freedom ?

why accept sin God Frowns upon it so should we too as well and thats that,and yes rejecting the gay gay-ism of the gayness gay lifestyle will show the straight up the straight up is right just ask The Blessed HOLY TRINITY ON THIS.

D

Daniel94

That gays were 'born' that way is just gay propaganda. There's no valid scientific proof to that assumption. Homosexuality is a choice and sometimes even a mental condition that needs treatment. Until 1990 homosexuality was still listed as a mental disorder by psychologists. That only changed through the gay lobby.
It is only a choice for some. I would not willingly choose to be attracted to the same sex. That would be a slap in God's face. Did you ever choose to be attracted to women? I can absolutely say that I do not have a mental disorder of homosexuality. I will agree with you that it hasn't been scientifically proven, but unless you deal with it then how can you be so sure it is a choice? Some people definitely choose to be gay while others like myself have had no choice in the matter. One big difference though is that I do not act on my feelings. Never have and never will.

Justcuz

Banned: 13 forum posts with blatant lies about CC
Jul 6, 2012
It is only a choice for some. I would not willingly choose to be attracted to the same sex. That would be a slap in God's face. Did you ever choose to be attracted to women? I can absolutely say that I do not have a mental disorder of homosexuality. I will agree with you that it hasn't been scientifically proven, but unless you deal with it then how can you be so sure it is a choice? Some people definitely choose to be gay while others like myself have had no choice in the matter. One big difference though is that I do not act on my feelings. Never have and never will.
It's a good thing you don't act on your feelings, and i hope and pray you won't give in to them. You acknowledge you have still such feelings towards the same sex though, which means you are not fully cured. Homosexuality as a complex of unnatural feelings towards the same sex still sounds like a mental disorder to me, a disorder that can be cured. We weren't created to love the same sex, but the other sex, ultimately to produce offspring. Anything else sounds CRAZY to me...

Ofcourse i didn't choose to like women: it was GOD's choice that men would like women!
Some peoplemake the choice to indulge in homosexual acts because they have low moral standards, like for instance in prison.

J

Jullianna

Romans 1: 26 Because of this, God gave them over to shameful lusts. Even their women exchanged natural sexual relations for unnatural ones. 27 In the same way the men also abandoned natural relations with women and were inflamed with lust for one another. Men committed shameful acts with other men, and received in themselves the due penalty for their error.

O

OFM

i agree no 1 is born gay,God hates and punishes sexual sin.

T

TheGrungeDiva

i agree no 1 is born gay,God hates and punishes sexual sin.
I know there are people who are born with a tendency towards homosexuality, just as there are people born with a tendency towards alcoholism. That doesn't make the sin okay.

Just as those who are born with a tendency towards alcoholism have to be extra careful with alcohol, and maybe never drink to prevent ever going in that direction, those who are born with homosexual tendencies need special prayer and care. I wish more Christians offered prayer and care rather than fear and damnation. Let God do the damning, let us do the love, shall we?

O

OFM

eye and i fully totally compeletly agree with you amen-eth allways.