Gay Pride Icon On Youtube Page

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

trofimus

Aug 17, 2015
I do not know if it is a global feature, but today I see a gay parade flag on youtube, do you have it too?

Where to write a complain?

U

Ugly

Complain? Good luck. They don't care if you disagree. They do the same thing on the Google pages, which owns YouTube. Same with seeing it on Facebook at times, also, i believe, now a Google property. They've been doing these things for years. While i don't believe in homosexuality, neither do i feel its worthwhile or fruitful to complain to a giant, non-Christian, corporation that has, time and time and time again, expressed very liberal views, with an expectation they are going to change a few colors because i don't like what it stands for. I would suggest finding more useful ways to spend your time, but that would just be sitting in BDF arguing. So looks like you're out of luck either way.

Dec 15, 2016
It is a business they have freedom of speech just like you do

trofimus

Aug 17, 2015
It is a business they have freedom of speech just like you do
Actually, they do not have. If they would post a flag with "I am proud to be a white heterosexual", they would be attacked so strongly that they would have to apologize.

Because we tolerate this kind of symbolism in international providers, nothing changes.

trofimus

Aug 17, 2015
There are about two billions of Christians in the world.

We do not realize how huge public power we have. If only million of users from all over the world will complain, every company that has some kind of marketing must change its politics.

Aug 16, 2016
Yea unfortunately complaining to Youtube won't accomplish anything. if anything they will label you a bigot for not accepting it. They even promoted / celebrated transgenders on their front page in the past.

trofimus

Aug 17, 2015
Yea unfortunately complaining to Youtube won't accomplish anything. if anything they will label you a bigot for not accepting it. They even promoted / celebrated transgenders on their front page in the past.
Because only some individuals do this.

Its a company and they want to do business. They are not independent, we pay them. If Christians unify and will be loud a little, many things can change...

Not only we are two billions, but also spread in the most developed countries. So our opinion really matters. Even though secular media brainwashed us that not.

chootchooot

Apr 23, 2012
I do not know if it is a global feature, but today I see a gay parade flag on youtube, do you have it too?

Where to write a complain?

Google is becoming a monopoly and they push leftist views and lately youtube (who is owned by google) has been deleting christian content, there will be a bunch of people protesting outside of the google buildings in the next couple weeks

Dec 15, 2016
Well actually all people are originally black it was from spreading over the earth and the amount of sun that people received and their enviroment that changed peoples skin color so actually we are all of the same race and there is no such thing as white people we are just lighy skinned and if you really have thag big of a problem with it you could try and finacially take over alphabet which owns youtube and then you could have a white heterosexual day if you wanted it

Feb 28, 2016
read what many of the 'new-age' bibles have to say...

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
I've been on YouTube all day today and I didn't see it

Aug 2, 2009
Youtube is owned by google. Google is a pro-gay, pro-liberal organization.

hornetguy

Jan 18, 2016
Well actually all people are originally black it was from spreading over the earth and the amount of sun that people received and their enviroment that changed peoples skin color so actually we are all of the same race and there is no such thing as white people we are just lighy skinned and if you really have thag big of a problem with it you could try and finacially take over alphabet which owns youtube and then you could have a white heterosexual day if you wanted it
That's the first I ever heard that Adam and Eve were black..... it's amazing what you can learn on this site..

I figured they were more brown skinned and looked sort of Persian....

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
That's the first I ever heard that Adam and Eve were black..... it's amazing what you can learn on this site..

I figured they were more brown skinned and looked sort of Persian....
A lot of theologians believe the Garden of Eden was somewhere in Africa. Africa is referred to as the motherland because that's where life originated

wolfwint

Feb 15, 2014
There are about two billions of Christians in the world.

We do not realize how huge public power we have. If only million of users from all over the world will complain, every company that has some kind of marketing must change its politics.
But how much from them are only Nominell christians and accept and find it ok?

wolfwint

Feb 15, 2014
A lot of theologians believe the Garden of Eden was somewhere in Africa. Africa is referred to as the motherland because that's where life originated
AT this time, the earth was not splittet in continents. ??????

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
AT this time, the earth was not splittet in continents. ������
Pangaea?
I was thinking that have been debunked but I'm not entirely sure about that
Anyway I will continue to use YouTube, where else can you play entire albums for free?

G

Gracie_14

i agree on this one. i dont know if there was one race from the beginning but all i know is that some suggest that africa was the birthplace of humanity. something like that. i believe adam and eve were mid-brown and the different races came about from their offspring as they generations spread from all over the world. something to look into. but i could suggest reading "race, racism, and religion" by Frederick Price about the topic

Billyd

May 8, 2014
In Gen 9:18-19 "18 The sons of Noah who went forth from the ark were Shem, Ham, and Japheth. (Ham was the father of Canaan.) 19 These three were the sons of Noah, and from these the people of the whole earth were dispersed", My Bible says that the earth was repopulated by the sons of Noah. From Shem we get the Israelites. From Ham we get the Canaanites. From Japheth we get the people of the northern Mediterranean and parts of Asia. They all spread out from Mt Ararat. Locate it and you will find the cradle of civilization.