Gently Restore.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
R

Ramon

I love the Lord Jesus, because he is Lord!! He is!! And I love even more that in my brothers and my sisters he shows me how much he loves me. He has given my brothers and my sisters grace beyond me. I love this. I love that some are higher in grace, and how, in this grace they gently restore OTHERS to the same level of grace. Indeed grace is limited by God who gives it, but oh the abundance of grace to be found!!!

There is one good friend of mine who I am not hesitant to speak of, and last night I could not get enough sleep thinking about this. I have seen the character of Jesus Christ shine so great out of his life. And though I know this grace comes from the Lord Jesus, I almost want to fashion myself after this man. I don't think the people would have had a hard time with Paul saying to follow him as he follows Christ. Even though I would point you first to Christ before ANY man, as man is man. Yet Jesus Christ is the great Lord of Lords!!

I have seen how this man, full of the love and compassion of our Lord Jesus Christ GENTLY RESTORED me to faith. It was so gentle that it took time even after I had been restored for me to even realize it happened. WOW!! IMAGINE THAT!! LOL!!!

Hmm. I wonder if this is that, "IT IS FINISHED!!!!''

It is like a soft wind that you cannot fill until you think later on, ''wait, that was a really soft breeze of wind there.'' I don't know how to explain it.

Have you ever heard a soft rebuke? I mean, a rebuke that does not harden you further, but GENTLY RESTORES!!! HALLELUJAH!!

My friends, I want to be like Jesus. Please forgive me. Anyone who I have harshly rebuked, please know I did it out of love, and the passion of our Lord. Please forgive me. Please do this. I want to be like Jesus. I want to GENTLY RESTORE!!! I don't want anyone to be hardened further than before. I want to bless and not curse. I love you all. Yes!! GENTLY RESTORE!! HALLELUJAH!!

May Jesus bless you.

S

Skylyn

A Gentle & Quiet spirit which is very precious in the eyes of the Lord. There is an undeniable gentleness about the ways of Jesus. His ministry showed the gentleness of Him every where He went. We are called to be as gentle as doves, but to be as bold as lions. I thought your post was a beautiful decription of how we as Christians are to live. Jesus was very alert in his spirit, meaning he never let his guard down. He was in prayer daily. I want to be like Jesus too, as is our calling..to be the arms, hands, feet, words of Jesus. Our old stinky human nature tends to get in the way alot. Lord may we all just be like you more...that is our High Calling...on the earth to be like Jesus.....amen to that!

R

Ramon

A Gentle & Quiet spirit which is very precious in the eyes of the Lord. There is an undeniable gentleness about the ways of Jesus. His ministry showed the gentleness of Him every where He went. We are called to be as gentle as doves, but to be as bold as lions. I thought your post was a beautiful decription of how we as Christians are to live. Jesus was very alert in his spirit, meaning he never let his guard down. He was in prayer daily. I want to be like Jesus too, as is our calling..to be the arms, hands, feet, words of Jesus. Our old stinky human nature tends to get in the way alot. Lord may we all just be like you more...that is our High Calling...on the earth to be like Jesus.....amen to that!
Amen to that indeed! I just woke up and came right here. And when I woke up, I was thinking about how I let my flesh get out of line the other day at work. Thank you for this post right in time. We do have to always be VERY alert in our spirit, and to the Spirit.

May Jesus bless you.