God Blesses America: State of the Union 2018

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Ezekiel8

Oct 26, 2017
Tonight President Trump, the first Christian President of my generation (and perhaps in several generations), has delivered one of the best State of the Union Addresses that I have ever seen, and I have watched the State of the Union every year since I was in first grade.

In summary, President Trump details the many accomplishments and good works of his administration done within the past year. He gives a rousing speech about the American identity and the noble quest to regain the American People's trust and salvage the American nation from the dark decades of oppression, corruption, injustice, mismanagement, and betrayal. He commends the people to believe in the Lord God Most High many times reminding us of our Christian roots and history best summed up in our motto that In God We Trust. The President also rebukes and frustrates our domestic and foreign enemies with the news of our success. One of the more interesting features I found was the many good and honorable guests which were invited and President Trump teaches the nation with their very touching and compelling stories. While it is tradition for a President to bring a few guests, this may be the most guests and some of the highest caliber that I have seen in a State of the Union Address, and the way the President tells their epic tales is amazing and really I think a hallmark that sets this State of the Union apart from others.

All in all President Trump gives a good summary of the great ways the Lord has blessed America both to prosper domestically and on the world stage in defying the devices of our foreign enemies and bringing them to nothing. All these blessing the Lord has given to us swiftly too, the Lord has not delayed, and there are no excuses, but the righteous judgement of our good President Trump and the revival of belief in the Lord has brought the blessing of the Lord swiftly as is promised in the holy scriptures.

Praise the Lord God Most High for blessing America with a wise and prudent servant of the People and a strong and even-handed and just leader of the government. One can visibly see and audibly hear the refreshment of the American people by the Lord and his righteous servants in this speech. May the Lord's name be blessed and may the righteous praise his name, and may the wise of heart understand and rejoice in the goodness of the Lord even as President Trump commends. God bless America and may all glory and power and praise belong to the Lord Jesus Christ.

(The full speech as well as some minor commentary before and afterwards from FOX News. The speech proper begins at about 14 minutes into the video.)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Npz2zEJt2pc
[video=youtube;Npz2zEJt2pc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Npz2zEJt2pc[/video]

"Together we are rediscovering the American Way. In America we know that faith and family, not government and bureaucracy, are the center of American life. The motto is In God We Trust!" ---President Trump 1/30-2018

K

kaylagrl

Tonight President Trump, the first Christian President of my generation (and perhaps in several generations), has delivered one of the best State of the Union Addresses that I have ever seen, and I have watched the State of the Union every year since I was in first grade.

In summary, President Trump details the many accomplishments and good works of his administration done within the past year. He gives a rousing speech about the American identity and the noble quest to regain the American People's trust and salvage the American nation from the dark decades of oppression, corruption, injustice, mismanagement, and betrayal. He commends the people to believe in the Lord God Most High many times reminding us of our Christian roots and history best summed up in our motto that In God We Trust. The President also rebukes and frustrates our domestic and foreign enemies with the news of our success. One of the more interesting features I found was the many good and honorable guests which were invited and President Trump teaches the nation with their very touching and compelling stories. While it is tradition for a President to bring a few guests, this may be the most guests and some of the highest caliber that I have seen in a State of the Union Address, and the way the President tells their epic tales is amazing and really I think a hallmark that sets this State of the Union apart from others.

All in all President Trump gives a good summary of the great ways the Lord has blessed America both to prosper domestically and on the world stage in defying the devices of our foreign enemies and bringing them to nothing. All these blessing the Lord has given to us swiftly too, the Lord has not delayed, and there are no excuses, but the righteous judgement of our good President Trump and the revival of belief in the Lord has brought the blessing of the Lord swiftly as is promised in the holy scriptures.

Praise the Lord God Most High for blessing America with a wise and prudent servant of the People and a strong and even-handed and just leader of the government. One can visibly see and audibly hear the refreshment of the American people by the Lord and his righteous servants in this speech. May the Lord's name be blessed and may the righteous praise his name, and may the wise of heart understand and rejoice in the goodness of the Lord even as President Trump commends. God bless America and may all glory and power and praise belong to the Lord Jesus Christ.

(The full speech as well as some minor commentary before and afterwards from FOX News. The speech proper begins at about 14 minutes into the video.)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Npz2zEJt2pc
[video=youtube;Npz2zEJt2pc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Npz2zEJt2pc[/video]

"Together we are rediscovering the American Way. In America we know that faith and family, not government and bureaucracy, are the center of American life. The motto is In God We Trust!" ---President Trump 1/30-2018
I don't know where Trump stands spiritually,I believe Pence is witnessing to him and I hope it is reaching his heart. Other than that I was very impressed with his speech last night and I think he knocked it out of the park. As I said on the other thread,he's done a lot that pleases me as a voter and I can't wait to see what his next moves are.I think our country is better for having him as president.

Ezekiel8

Oct 26, 2017
I don't know where Trump stands spiritually,I believe Pence is witnessing to him and I hope it is reaching his heart. Other than that I was very impressed with his speech last night and I think he knocked it out of the park. As I said on the other thread,he's done a lot that pleases me as a voter and I can't wait to see what his next moves are.I think our country is better for having him as president.
Lol I find this interesting for I see it the opposite and that President Trump is rather the one that has much to teach VP Pence, and other Christians that are in positions of authority, about the true way of Christianity.

Apart from that, which is probably a very interesting discussion in itself, I agree this was a most fabulous State of the Union Address. Indeed I am very pleased with President Trump, for he does that which is right, not only talking about it like many Republicans have done for all my life, but he actually does it. Indeed with one year passed with flying colors and much of the goals we have laid out for President Trump accomplished much faster than I could have anticipated, it will be very interesting to see this next year.

Jan 6, 2018
Reagan made real tax cuts for everyone accross the board and made them permanent. America will not have sustainable lasting economic growth over the long haul because of the Trump limited and temporary tax cuts.

Ezekiel8

Oct 26, 2017
Reagan made real tax cuts for everyone accross the board and made them permanent. America will not have sustainable lasting economic growth over the long haul because of the Trump limited and temporary tax cuts.
Maybe, but we still have some time to go. This has just been the first year, the warm-up, and it was quite a good year for being merely the first year. Though you're not wrong, which is all the more reason we must put the traitors out in 2018, particularly in the Senate, and give President Trump a solid Republican Congress which will do its job for the People.