God works in Mysterious Ways!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
C

ChristianTonyB

Hey Everyone! I’m delighted to have stumbled upon this site, during a search for deliverance ministries/ministers. God works in mysterious ways, indeed!
Hi JB. Welcome to Christian Chat. 🙂

J

Jackieboy100

Hi JB. Welcome to Christian Chat. 🙂
Hi ChristianTonyB! I think you sent me some welcome wishes previously but I will gladly take this one as well. Keep the love coming!! Thanks a mil!!

C

ChristianTonyB

Hi ChristianTonyB! I think you sent me some welcome wishes previously but I will gladly take this one as well. Keep the love coming!! Thanks a mil!!
Oooops, I should have checked, sorry. I didn't think I had seen your photo before. Welcome, round 2 then 😁

J

Jackieboy100

Oooops, I should have checked, sorry. I didn't think I had seen your photo before. Welcome, round 2 then 😁
I replaced the previous one I had on there, on the advise of my son. He thought a headshot was more appropriate for a Christian site.

C

ChristianTonyB

I replaced the previous one I had on there, on the advise of my son. He thought a headshot was more appropriate for a Christian site.
Aha, Whew! I'm not completely senile then. That's a relief 😀 Thanks for getting back to me 🙂
Must be nice to have a son that's got your back and is watching over you 😊

J

Jackieboy100

Aha, Whew! I'm not completely senile then. That's a relief 😀 Thanks for getting back to me 🙂
Must be nice to have a son that's got your back and is watching over you 😊
You’re absolutely not hallucinating! I thank God for him, indeed!

Gojira

Jul 20, 2021
Mesa, AZ
Thank you so much!

Off course!! My middle name is Jackie (short for Jacqueline) and I got the pet name “jackieboy” because I was such a tomboy when I was younger.
Thanks to Magenta, I JUST saw this. Never got a notification or anything. Thank you for explaining.

Mel85

Daughter of the True King
Mar 28, 2018
Hey Everyone! I’m delighted to have stumbled upon this site, during a search for deliverance ministries/ministers. God works in mysterious ways, indeed!
Welcome to cc :) blessings!