GODS GRACE? OR MY WILL? EXPLAIN>

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
A

AllenDuckett

Well, recently i was backsliding, in Fornication. I know its not Good, i was in the navy and messed Up. I was asking the Lord to deliver me, i cryed out, but i still would be consumed. I read in a scriptue that, God will cleanse us if i forsake it, and repent. But i heard that we can not repent without the help of God. And so as i tried to repent, I got sick, Not an STD, but just a breathing problem, like being chocked up, kind of painful. It made me not want to smoke, or drink, or hang out with friends, and put me back in church, with the fear of the Lord and back in my studies, and praying more, and worshipping more. I have turned from all those sins, i could not get from before. My question is, was this just a coincidence, or did i repent on my own, or did God plan this? I still feel sick though, even though i repented, could this be chastisement for my sins? I have only been a Christian for 3 years, please explain.

Im Truly Sorry to the Lord, and Im scared, I want to be close to Him. I never wanted to go out in the world.. its so tempting, girls put some clothes on!!! Now i will stick my head in the word. But i want to know if God is with me in this, or am i just imagining, and he forsaken me?

C

Consumed

Grace-undeserved,unmerited extravagant favor from God, Grace given by Jesus fulfilling the requirements of the law, taking the punishment of what we so deserved upon Himself, the lamb of God. In doing so Scripture tells us , not took the sins upon Himself, but took all sin upon Himself,past present and future sins of mankind, the law exposes sin,that is its purpose, no other, as it can't save one, written upon cold hard stone, harsh cold consequences.
Even though you stumbled in your walk you repented, which was an act of your will by you prompted by the Holy Spirit working in you. The Fathers redemptive plan in your life. Jesus righteousness and grace ensured that even though you did stumble, that you could walk on in the knowledge of knowing your indiscretion has been dealt with at the cross thru Jesus grace of taking that sin upon Himself, payment in full made. Thats the beauty of the Fathers heart thru Jesus. He knows we are weak, when we stumble all He asks is that we repent, sin no more, and He runs to greet us home.

As for getting ill, well, i feel that you ticked the devil off, he put his next device against you to make you feel you deserve punishment, aren't really forgiven, God didn't hear you and that there was no hope for you, called condemnation-wiley plan in itself, yet because you persisted in pressing in to God thru Jesus He delivered you from that too.

Walk free brother, God uses the evil and turns it into good when we seek Him diligently.

Matt 5:6:)

May 23, 2010
God should give law on women clothing, so they will not make us tempted. is there any law on it?

B

Buddee

Well, recently i was backsliding, in Fornication. I know its not Good, i was in the navy and messed Up. I was asking the Lord to deliver me, i cryed out, but i still would be consumed. I read in a scriptue that, God will cleanse us if i forsake it, and repent. But i heard that we can not repent without the help of God. And so as i tried to repent, I got sick, Not an STD, but just a breathing problem, like being chocked up, kind of painful. It made me not want to smoke, or drink, or hang out with friends, and put me back in church, with the fear of the Lord and back in my studies, and praying more, and worshipping more. I have turned from all those sins, i could not get from before. My question is, was this just a coincidence, or did i repent on my own, or did God plan this? I still feel sick though, even though i repented, could this be chastisement for my sins? I have only been a Christian for 3 years, please explain.

Im Truly Sorry to the Lord, and Im scared, I want to be close to Him. I never wanted to go out in the world.. its so tempting, girls put some clothes on!!! Now i will stick my head in the word. But i want to know if God is with me in this, or am i just imagining, and he forsaken me?

I John 1:9 clearly says "If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness."

Do YOU believe it?

C

charisenexcelcis

Sometimes God has to use a donkey to get our attention (see Baalam). In this case, the donkey may have been your illness.
Nevertheless, do not live in fear. God's grace and favor is still upon you because of His unfailing love.