Gods" Word

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

von1

Apr 22, 2010
How can a young person stay on the path of purity?
By living according to your word. (Psalm 119:9)

As i was reading this verse; i put my name in place of the words (a young person). Than read it this way, How can James stay on the path of purity? By living according to your word. We live in a world that is full of temptations. The enemy is always out to attack us and bring us down. We can over come anything that is in world, by keeping Gods' word close to our heart and doing what it says.

S

Sanashankar

True.Living according to the word of God is making the whole world our enemy. The whole world lie in wickedness and is not a gud place for people who walks according to the word of God.

john832

May 31, 2013

As i was reading this verse; i put my name in place of the words (a young person). Than read it this way, How can James stay on the path of purity? By living according to your word. We live in a world that is full of temptations. The enemy is always out to attack us and bring us down. We can over come anything that is in world, by keeping Gods' word close to our heart and doing what it says.
Make this a daily regimen, read 1 chapter of Proverbs and 5 Psalms each day. You will complete each book every month but more importantly, you will be head and shoulders above your peers in Godly wisdom.

santuzza

Feb 12, 2013
Amen. It's tough out there in the world. Just keep in the Word!

12tribes1King

Let it be known to all our brothers and sisters here in Christ, that James our brother is being a good steward of the ministry of God and is bearing the fruit of righteousness by teaching our younger siblings in Christ to know their God through God's Word, praise God! Grace and peace be multiplied to you James and to all our brothers and sisters everywhere.

1 John 2:
1My little children, these things write I unto you, that ye sin not. And if any man sin, we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous: 2And he is the propitiation for our sins: and not for ours only, but also for the sins of the whole world.
3And hereby we do know that we know him, if we keep his commandments. 4He that saith, I know him, and keepeth not his commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him. 5But whoso keepeth his word, in him verily is the love of God perfected: hereby know we that we are in him. 6 He that saith he abideth in him ought himself also so to walk, even as he walked.
7Brethren, I write no new commandment unto you, but an old commandment which ye had from the beginning. The old commandment is the word which ye have heard from the beginning. 8Again, a new commandment I write unto you, which thing is true in him and in you: because the darkness is past, and the true light now shineth. 9He that saith he is in the light, and hateth his brother, is in darkness even until now. 10He that loveth his brother abideth in the light, and there is none occasion of stumbling in him. 11But he that hateth his brother is in darkness, and walketh in darkness, and knoweth not whither he goeth, because that darkness hath blinded his eyes.
12I write unto you, little children, because your sins are forgiven you for his name's sake. 13I write unto you, fathers, because ye have known him that is from the beginning. I write unto you, young men, because ye have overcome the wicked one. I write unto you, little children, because ye have known the Father. 14I have written unto you, fathers, because ye have known him that is from the beginning. I have written unto you, young men, because ye are strong, and the word of God abideth in you, and ye have overcome the wicked one.

Dec 9, 2011

Hi von 1
I would say that it would be very difficult for a young person in todays world to stay pure,but if GOD does a work in them,they would have a desire to be purified.I would say they need encouragement and hearing the word and meditating on it.

hebrews 10

viewing the king james version

Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some is; but exhorting one another: and so much the more, as ye see the day approaching.

P

Powemm

I am the vine, you are the branch, you cqn not be separated from Me. we believe God or dont.. When we believe we are connected in body soul and mind.. Trading our thoufhts for His thoughts, trading our words for His word. purity of mind body and soul is living and being connected in communication with Him constantly.. He simply tells us .. Be transformed "changed" by the renewing of your mind. "believe"

phil36

Feb 12, 2009

Thanks for sharing von1 :)