Good day everyone thank you God for another day of life.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

jenniferand2

Mar 19, 2016
I woke up this morning feeling refreshed after several days of not being able to sleep really. I just want to thank God for letting me be alive still. Lord thank you for the breath of life and I ask that even though I struggle with pain and get frustrated with my limitations at times I want you to know I do love you Lord and I am happy to be here just to serve you and be gracious with the life I do have. I do not have much but I am thankful for what I do have. Lord please continue to fill my heart with love and happiness as much as possible. I also want to pray for anyone who is having a difficult time right now that you may help ease their troubles and give them strength and courage. Thank you Amen.

Dan_473

Mar 11, 2014
Praise God from whom all blessings flow!

Feb 28, 2016
AMEN, Jennifer...

just this morning, as I was reaching for the simple privilege of a 'kleenix',
i thought of those who are so displaced right now in other countries, living in terror and fear,
without even a place to lay their heads,,,
and here i am, living in so many blessing and comforts, with my Saviour taking care of me -
i have to take a breath and count my blessings and tell myself that i am only living in such
freedom because i am living in Faith and putting Him first in my life...how else could i be so
blessed and comforted on a daily basis???...