grandma

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
G

grandmaj

Jesus seemed to always have been in my life. Went to sunday school @ 7yrs & then again @ 11yrs
No one went to church except me @ I always wanted to go.
I have figured out God calls us, we do not call Him.
Love the Lord

N

neesi

I agree. I had a similar experience growing up. I was drawn to God and always wanted to participate in activities that would help me to learn more of Him. He was at work early in my life, drawing me closer. At the time I didn't understand it, but looking back I see how He was at work. God is awesome!

Continue to follow the call of God on your life.

Snackersmom

May 10, 2011
Welcome, Grandmaj! Hope you enjoy the site :)

Devoted2JC

Jan 16, 2011
Hi i hope you are enjoying Christian Chat.