Gray hair...

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Y

yaeger1

anyone with gray hair this is for you or someone who might have an awnser

so today at work i was thinking about this experice i had with gray hair and what it ment a little after God showed me the book of Provebs...

so iv been thinking about this for a long time and today at work i think i thought of what it means possialby now the bible says "The glory of young men is their strength, gray hair the splendor of the old." my interpretation is that it says young men glory is the mussles and... THE OLD is there strong mind heart or faith... this made much sence to me and beveile this is what it truly could mean

what do you all think... am i right?
some time during the duration of my encounter with gray hair i rember saying qoute "I''ll be laughing at your fears." this is just a GG Alien song lyric but what it stands for is almost similar to what much of psalms says or least my interpretation

sorry for the GG Allin qoute is was from my older phase if anyone disaaggres with the quote please tell me

Y

yaeger1

if anyone of you dont know who GG Allin is DO NOT look him up... please

Y

yaeger1

no comments?

H

Harley_Angel

I think it means that the glory of youth is your physical spryness and strength, and when that is gone, the glory of being old is the knowledge and wisdom you have to impart.

Status
Not open for further replies.