Greetings and introduction

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
Hi All,
Blessings in Jesus! I figure since I'm the new guy, I'll do my best to overcome my confounded new keyboard and offer a few words about myself. Spelling errors may be corrected, they may not. :)

I'm in my mid-mumbles, I work for a government agency, I've been separated for two years and the divorce is pending. While I look forward to a special connection, I'm here to engage in fellowship and intelligent conversation, not to date. After all, I live so close to the middle of nowhere that nobody is likely to find me at all, let alone find me attractive. ;)

I play drums and guitar, and help with music often in my local congregation. I enjoy woodworking, reading, gardening, collecting certain things, and birdwatching. I haven't traveled much, though I would like to. I'm an incessant and curious learner. And this is starting to sound suspiciously like an online dating profile. Sorry!

I try to be thoughtful and respectful, but my quirky sense of humour sometimes comes out as inappropriate; please tell me you're offended rather than blowing me off. I'm all for conciliation, and re- when necessary.

Looking forward to meeting y'all in discussion. Cheers!

Jesus is Lord,
Dino (Not my real name. It's just my favourite Ferrari)

B

bluebirdchaser

Welcome to the site! I'm sure you'll get along just fine here. A sense of humor is appreciated :)

Jun 25, 2015
Welcome to CC! Enjoy! God bless. :)