Greetings From The Chef

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Chef

Banned
Apr 7, 2021
Greetings from the Chef!

The Chef is a Chef and a proud Christian man of color as well as being colorful man.

oyster67

May 24, 2014
Greetings from the Chef!

The Chef is a Chef and a proud Christian man of color as well as being colorful man.
And what a Chef he is!!!:):coffee: You sound like a jolly good fellow to me!:D A fine welcome to ya!

Kireina

Aug 26, 2020
Are you a chef? Great 😮

Welcome To Christian Chat Chef 🤗 hope you will like it here 😊

God bless you ❤

Chef

Banned
Apr 7, 2021
And what a Chef he is!!!:):coffee: You sound like a jolly good fellow to me!:D A fine welcome to ya!
The Chef is a big man with a big appetite and he ain't makin no apologies for it. The Chef has been known to partake in the sticky green for medicinal purposes only. The Chef's a bit gouty in the leg which is an occupational hazard of cheffin.

Kireina

Aug 26, 2020
Thank you my sweet little lotus flower

😅 nobody has ever called me sweet lil lotus flower yet in my whole life 😅 so thank you so much, it is nice 🤗

God bless you sir and I'll see you around ☺

BlessedByGod

Sep 28, 2019
Greetings from the Chef!

Welcome to Christian Chat Chef!

May God Bless you in your life and in all Good ways that serves God's Purpose and Heart. And may he Bless you in any new food item you see fit to send me that I would benefit from tasting and thus expanding my palette for the future😁.

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Welcome and nice to meet you Chef! Hope you have an enjoyable birthday tomorrow:) God bless you!

Encouragement

Aug 25, 2020
😅 nobody has ever called me sweet lil lotus flower yet in my whole life 😅 so thank you so much, it is nice 🤗

God bless you sir and I'll see you around ☺
Hi Kireina you look just like someone who uses to be on here a few years ago who's name was sweetmorningdew98 I think....you look so much like her..maybe you're her twin.. 👍🏻😊

oyster67

May 24, 2014
The Chef is a big man with a big appetite and he ain't makin no apologies for it. The Chef has been known to partake in the sticky green for medicinal purposes only. The Chef's a bit gouty in the leg which is an occupational hazard of cheffin.
Yummy! Lime Jello is my favorite!:giggle: Just wanted to get a little head-start on wishing you the happiest birthday ever, big guy!:) God bless you.

Kireina

Aug 26, 2020
Hi Kireina you look just like someone who uses to be on here a few years ago who's name was sweetmorningdew98 I think....you look so much like her..maybe you're her twin.. 👍🏻😊
Thank you @Encouragement Her twin sister lol I appreciate that you can still remember sweetmorningdew78 🤗 by the way.... If you can remember sweet...why it says on your profile that you just joined last year hmm... 🤔 if you don't mind bro. is it OK if I ask your old name on CC? If not.. it is fine lol no pressure bro 🤗thanks...❤

Encouragement

Aug 25, 2020
Thank you @Encouragement Her twin sister lol I appreciate that you can still remember sweetmorningdew78 🤗 by the way.... If you can remember sweet...why it says on your profile that you just joined last year hmm... 🤔 if you don't mind bro. is it OK if I ask your old name on CC? If not.. it is fine lol no pressure bro 🤗thanks...❤
Hi I used to be on here in the summer of 2017 under the name Stewart..i did poems too and amazingly they are all still there..Yes sweetmorningdew78..that's the right one...at the time we were cool mates and she posted a picture of herself once in 2017 for a short while then took it off..and when I recently saw your pic I though this ladies face seems familiar..👍🏻👍🏻I left here around Oct 2017 then came back again last year...but had forgotten my passwords details for that old account do just staryd from scratch. There are a few I still remember from 2017 who are still on here now..
I will link you to one of my old poems from 2017..might refresh your memory a bit.😊😊