Greetings in Christ, New Member Here

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Sep 21, 2022
Hi All, been lonely for a bit and thought to open up an account. i do not participate in normal Social Media, besides Strava, but thought and hope this might be a safe place to travel and meet new people. I am saved about 25 years now, and love the LORD very much. Definitely baptized in HIS Spirit as well. Looking forward to meeting you all. God Bless.

Live4Him3

Jesus is Lord
May 19, 2022
Hi All, been lonely for a bit and thought to open up an account. i do not participate in normal Social Media, besides Strava, but thought and hope this might be a safe place to travel and meet new people. I am saved about 25 years now, and love the LORD very much. Definitely baptized in HIS Spirit as well. Looking forward to meeting you all. God Bless.
Welcome to the forums.

Isny

Jan 15, 2017
Hello and welcome to our fellowship here at Christian Chat. There are many interesting members here and you should soon be chatting in the forums with your new friends. We are glad you have joined us. Welcome! :)

Evmur

Feb 28, 2021
London
christianchat.com
Hi there, looking forward to seeing you post, welcome. :)

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Nice to meet you and welcome to CC! I hope you find many Threads you'll want to join in on....God bless you!

oyster67

May 24, 2014
Welcome, dear brother! :)

It is safe until you step out on a limb and tell the truth :whistle:... But weez got's 'ta dooz'it sometimes. :confused:(y):coffee: