Greetings

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Jason_K

Jul 7, 2017
Hi, Jason here, I am going through a time of major testing by God ad recently started going to church - tomorrow will be my fourth service! I hope to receive extra support here and give what support I can too....

Adstar

Jul 24, 2016
Welcome aboard CC Jason :)

Hope we can offer you help in your walk with the LORD..

Isny

Jan 15, 2017
Hello Jason, yes our purpose at Christian Chat is to help each other get through the day: it's a two way street here. We are glad to have you with us. Welcome Jason. :)

Devoted2JC

Jan 16, 2011
Hi There Jason I'm glad you joined cc
you will learn alot about the Lord here

Bless You,

oyster67

May 24, 2014
Hi, Jason here, I am going through a time of major testing by God ad recently started going to church - tomorrow will be my fourth service! I hope to receive extra support here and give what support I can too....
Greetings to you also, Jason. It is so good that you have the heart of a giver. God has great plans for you! Can't wait to get to know you. We shall grow closer to our Lord together!:)

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Welcome to CC and nice to meet you. I watch many shows from the UK, the scenery is so beautiful. Stick around and enjoy the many forums here, God bless!

Jason_K

Jul 7, 2017
Greetings to you also, Jason. It is so good that you have the heart of a giver. God has great plans for you! Can't wait to get to know you. We shall grow closer to our Lord together!:)
Hi, thank you for those scripture verses! The Revelations one spoke most clear to me I think because twice lately the Lord brought two verses from that book to my mind: Ch11v12 & Ch12v2 and after reading them I wondered if these are the last days we're in.....
I look forward to getting to know you too!

Jason_K

Jul 7, 2017
Welcome to CC and nice to meet you. I watch many shows from the UK, the scenery is so beautiful. Stick around and enjoy the many forums here, God bless!
Hi thank you! I am actually in Ireland (where I was born) right now in a sort of exile of my own - it's been a few years of heavy adversity and scorn for me here. But I remember England and it's beautiful scenery in my poetry and hope to get back there soon, if God is willing 🙏

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Hi thank you! I am actually in Ireland (where I was born) right now in a sort of exile of my own - it's been a few years of heavy adversity and scorn for me here. But I remember England and it's beautiful scenery in my poetry and hope to get back there soon, if God is willing 🙏
Ireland is fascinating too, with it's castles and greenery. There's a show on TBN (Trinity Broadcasting Network) called 'Love Speaks' where a lot is filmed in your area. God bless you in your journey, in Jesus' name, Amen.