Gun nut films himself walking into WALMART with assault weapon and 100 rounds... Off-duty firefighter stops him...

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
L

Locoponydirtman

True but under permit laws, if your caught with an unregistered weapons in your going to prison.
Someone with a History of Violence shouldn't be able to walk into a gun store and legally purchase any firearm
Good news someone with a history of violence can't walk into a gun shop and buy a firearm. All legal firearms sales require a federal mandated background check. If you have a history of violence, or have been accused of domestic violence, or have a restraining order against you, you are rejected and can not purchase a fire arm... Legally that is.

Jul 23, 2018
well then I guess I had a big mouth here

sorry :censored:

but still not good at baiting

ok now I guess I am armed
Part of what is happening is birthpangs of gun control.
There are hundreds of patriots "auditing" spots in america with cameras and open/concealed carry.
They purposefully invite the managers and police to confront them for doing nothing against the law.

They say they are schooling the gov.

Some of it is good
Some bad.
The walmart open carry dude has no sense.

L

Locoponydirtman

There are hundreds of patriots "auditing" spots in america with cameras and open/concealed carry.
They purposefully invite the managers and police to confront them for doing nothing against the law.

Some of it is good
Some bad.
Agreed. There is a time and place for everything, this was neither the time nor the place, nor the method to use.
He was out of line and needs a good slap on the wrist to set him straight.

7seasrekeyed

Some of it is good
Some bad.

oh for sure walmart dude had little to no sense...wait! that makes nonsense! :LOL:

I really had no idea that things were that complicated regarding guns and laws

where I am from, you walk into any store or carry in a public place and you will not be spending Christmas with the family

Sep 22, 2019
The shocking display came less than a week after a twisted gunman used an AK47-type weapon to kill 22 people in a Walmart in El Paso, Texas.

It is the latest in a series of gun-related incidents that have been reported at Walmarts across the US since the massacre.

Cops say the camouflage-clad man walked into the Walmart in Springfield, Missouri, on Thursday and started pushing a shopping trolley around.

He was wearing body armour, military fatigues and was carrying tactical weapons.

Police say the man was recording himself walking through the store using his phone.

The store manager at the Neighborhood Market pulled a fire alarm, urging shoppers to escape the store.

Police say the man then made his way out of an emergency exit where a firefighter held the man at gunpoint.

At that moment Springfield Police arrived on scene and detained the

source

read the article for further Wal-mart incidents.

notice how someone with a gun stopped the man with a gun

the crazies are coming out of the woodwork though

I've often wondered whether we can test whether something is a legitimate right is to ask whether it can also be a duty.
By that test, Open Carry is a legitimate right.

However, rights can be abused, and there's something called common sense.
The man might have a right to open carry ,( although I don't think that counts on private premises like this shop), but he must have been aware that doing this, in this way, would scare innocent people. What kind of a person decides to do that ?

I'm old enough to remember when everyone had guns in England, ( a time of much much lower gun crime and murder), so I'm very supportive of the 2nd amendment in the USA. Unfortunately, people who do this sort of thing just provide ammunition,( no pun intended), for those who've already ruined my country and want to do the same to yours.

Why not have a law that if someone goes out of their way to create the impression that they're endangering life, even though they have no intention of actually doing so, then they commit a crime for which they can be suspended from gun ownership for three years or something ?