Happy Dad's Day!!!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
B

BestBeWishing

Just wondering how other here view this," please reply"

Matthew:23:9
(And call no man your father upon the earth: for one is your Father which is in heaven.)

Lets go to the throne:
Father I give thanks to you today and every day for my life,and the blessings of my Brothers and Sisters on Christain Chat, as we stay in your word Father learning your will for us, we give thanks for our Heavenly Brother Jesus Christ. Amen

"In His Service"

S

socperkins

I've always been curious about that verse. Is He talking about Dads or church leaders? I think my Dad would be very sad if I started calling him by his name (we already have a strained relationship). Why do Catholics refer to their priests as father?

May 16, 2010
I Don't know Why exactly;Somehow I beleive that its OUR FATHERS Supernatural Will, that HE Automacticley,has US refering to OUR Parents as Mom & Dad!

When I think about it again though,It could be the Enlightenment,OUR Forefathers had all down through time(The Faithkeepers) That even through the

Blindness,WE naturally did what was right.

The only times I remember anybody refering to their DAD as a father, was usually in some creepy Horror Movie!

The reason that WE are NOT to refer to Anybody as Father, Is because in REALITY, there is Only ONE HOLY UNIVERSAL FAMILY!!!

Each and Everyone of US,are a CHILD of HIS! Sibling Conciousnesses; The ONE Thing WE ALL have in Common;NO Matter How messed up it may be.

As far as so called preists go; There is No such thing,since Christ arrived,As CHRIST IS THE PREISTHOOD ESTABLISHED FOREVER after the Order of MELCHEZIDEK!!!

Since CHRIST; the Offices availble to serve him are,Deacons and Bishops,Which have Qualifications to meet!(Not knocking Pastor's;Teachers)

Their is also quite an extensive list of other positions,BUT NONE of them are a Preist!

Anyhow; it is a tough thing,if you are a DAD to try to Accept that those Children you are Caring for; In REALITY are NOT yours ,BUT OUR FATHERS!!!

That is Why; The GREATEST GIFT You can receive from HIM is a CHILD: HE is Entrusting YOU to Care for them;In HIS WILL NOT Yours!

Probabley even Harder to Accept this if YOU were the Mother that Bore them!!! BUT these are the facts from THE WORD OF GOD!!!

Anyhow before I lose all this(computer problems);I would like to wish ALL a Happy DADS DAY! but More importantly;YAHAVAH HAPPY FATHERS DAY!

Love & Peace To ALL in CHRIST FOREVER!!!

B

BestBeWishing

I Don't know Why exactly;Somehow I beleive that its OUR FATHERS Supernatural Will, that HE Automacticley,has US refering to OUR Parents as Mom & Dad!

When I think about it again though,It could be the Enlightenment,OUR Forefathers had all down through time(The Faithkeepers) That even through the

Blindness,WE naturally did what was right.

The only times I remember anybody refering to their DAD as a father, was usually in some creepy Horror Movie!

The reason that WE are NOT to refer to Anybody as Father, Is because in REALITY, there is Only ONE HOLY UNIVERSAL FAMILY!!!

Each and Everyone of US,are a CHILD of HIS! Sibling Conciousnesses; The ONE Thing WE ALL have in Common;NO Matter How messed up it may be.

As far as so called preists go; There is No such thing,since Christ arrived,As CHRIST IS THE PREISTHOOD ESTABLISHED FOREVER after the Order of MELCHEZIDEK!!!

Since CHRIST; the Offices availble to serve him are,Deacons and Bishops,Which have Qualifications to meet!(Not knocking Pastor's;Teachers)

Their is also quite an extensive list of other positions,BUT NONE of them are a Preist!

Anyhow; it is a tough thing,if you are a DAD to try to Accept that those Children you are Caring for; In REALITY are NOT yours ,BUT OUR FATHERS!!!

That is Why; The GREATEST GIFT You can receive from HIM is a CHILD: HE is Entrusting YOU to Care for them;In HIS WILL NOT Yours!

Probabley even Harder to Accept this if YOU were the Mother that Bore them!!! BUT these are the facts from THE WORD OF GOD!!!

Anyhow before I lose all this(computer problems);I would like to wish ALL a Happy DADS DAY! but More importantly;YAHAVAH HAPPY FATHERS DAY!

Love & Peace To ALL in CHRIST FOREVER!!!
Very Nice said Glow,

I as well agree with this, Our Father is running the Spirits that was here in the first earth Age thur woman (being born of water) given us free will to chose, all in order that he wants. When thats done!!! Bame!!! Honk Honk!!!! 777

Happy Fathers Day LORD!!!!

"In His Service"

B

BestBeWishing

Just wondering how other here view this," please reply"

Matthew:23:9
(And call no man your father upon the earth: for one is your Father which is in heaven.)

Lets go to the throne:
Father I give thanks to you today and every day for my life,and the blessings of my Brothers and Sisters on Christain Chat, as we stay in your word Father learning your will for us, we give thanks for our Heavenly Brother Jesus Christ. Amen

"In His Service"
Well I had asked my Sister (DT), about this Scripture and just had to aply her respones to my Thread

"Thanks Sis"

Thank You Father!!!!

"In His Service"

Hello......as you asked I looked up the verse....Call no man your father on earth...a very controversial scripture with some especially Catholic priest. However as I have learned of the verse I understand it to be , Jesus emphasizing the primary role of Our Heavenly Father . He created us in His image and likeness ( Gen 1:26-28 ) . He made us His children through Baptism in the death and resurrection of His Son ( Rom. 5: 12-21; 6:3-4;8:12-17 ). Because God created us in His image and likeness, we share in the attributes of God. Insofar as men share in the attributes of the Father, they participate in the one fatherhood of God.
Therefor comes father on earth with many verses that mention it including the 5th commandment.

I love U!