HAPPY EASTER!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
May 21, 2009
HAPPY EASTER!
HE’S ALIVE!

C

calvina

AMEN!!HAPPY EASTER

eugenius

Jul 17, 2009
He lives, and more importantly, we live because he lives.

Watched the Passion yesterday. Oh man do I get emotional with that movie. I get the feeling that us humans didn't deserve God's mercy, and that he should have just nuked us all. But that is not the way of God. He so loved the world, that he put his son through all that torture, for us.

Aug 16, 2009
He lives, and more importantly, we live because he lives.

Watched the Passion yesterday. Oh man do I get emotional with that movie. I get the feeling that us humans didn't deserve God's mercy, and that he should have just nuked us all. But that is not the way of God. He so loved the world, that he put his son through all that torture, for us.
Hi Eugenius,
I watched the Passion once last year. I just can't bear to watch it again because of all the violence and pain and hate and injustice involved. To think that an innocent man could have been treated in such a manner!
I think today of all those whose lives continue to be taken unjustly. It's still happening - all around us.
KayCee

L

lighthousejohn

Hi Eugenius,
I watched the Passion once last year. I just can't bear to watch it again because of all the violence and pain and hate and injustice involved. To think that an innocent man could have been treated in such a manner!
I think today of all those whose lives continue to be taken unjustly. It's still happening - all around us.
KayCee
The passion is just a mere representation of the suffering of Christ. Yes it is graphic but we must not lose sight of His suffering in our place. He willingly went under the scourge and to the cross in our place. He foreknew the outcome and did it that we might be saved and God would be glorified.

D

Dread_Zeppelin

Thank you Lord for fulfilling your promise to all of us- Happy Easter!

C

carpetmanswife

Amen!! .....

Jan 31, 2009
Happy Easter: He is not here for the tomb is empty!!!!

zeroturbulence

Aug 2, 2009
Hallelujah! He is Risen!!!

HAPPY EASTER EVERYBODY!! :)

N

nanabean

He is risen....He is risen Indeed!!! Amen...... God Bless everyone! Happy Easter!

superdave5221

Jul 28, 2009
1 Cor 15: 17 And if Christ has not been raised, your faith is futile; you are still in your sins. 18 Then those also who have fallen asleep in Christ are lost. 19 If only for this life we have hope in Christ, we are to be pitied more than all men. 20 But Christ has indeed been raised from the dead, the firstfruits of those who have fallen asleep. 21 For since death came through a man, the resurrection of the dead comes also through a man. 22 For as in Adam all die, so in Christ all will be made alive. 23 But each in his own turn: Christ, the firstfruits; then, when he comes, those who belong to him.

Easter should represent a joyous occasion for all Christians. For in Christ's resurrection, is our hope in our own resurrection. Not only a resurrection, for even unbelivers will be resurrected, but eternal life in Christ's kingdom for those who are sealed in Him. I hope everyone celebrated with joy and reverence the knowledge of the assurance we have in Christ's promise to return to claim us to Himself. Thank you God, for your love, grace, and mercy.

God bless everyone!

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Happy Easter, Thankyou so very much Jesus, Father in heaven and Holy Spirit.
May all of you have a blessed and wonderful day and days to come.
God bless, pickles

M

mskerrysue

Happy easter to you frm mskerrysue god sent his son to die us because us to be saved and to happy until he comes back for us