Have a good evening , sweet heart and I are calling it a nite.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

KALYNA18

Oct 25, 2016

Was reading some reviews of a new bible I bought. Someone wrote, they couldn't wait to get the bible in their hands, and just ripped the box, open, and she said, I was so happy. It almost made me cry. I know that feeling.

KALYNA18

Oct 25, 2016
Just want to share some things. Today I listened to spiritual warfare prayers. There are those who are called to minister in many ways. The prayer was that, evil, the devil, was defeated, in heaven, and again was defeated, on earth, when Jesus went to the cross, according to the Father's will, and rose again, went to hades to proclaim deliverance, and no more death, to the spirit of man, through his given blood sacrifice. The prayer taught me that also, when the blood of the Lamb went over the door posts in Egypt, when Pharaoh was slaying the innocent babies, just as that song. "when I see the blood I will pass over you." The Blood speaks, and has to answer, and does answer, it is that blood upon our lives. It is more powerful than the sacrifice of goats, and bulls.

sometimes when I don't know how to pray over something, I could and we all should bodily apply that blood, and assurance and believing that it speaks, when we don't know what to say.

It was a prayer also with speaking in tongues, as the diversity of many denominations, here, I don't want to push my faith believes.
The blood of the innocent cryeth out. Jesus was altogether lovely and innocent. When we get into this covenant with him believing on him, his blood will cry out to the Father for us.
spiritual warfare is the binding and loosing, as in the New Testament. These are very powerful prayers, as we have been given this authority, Luke 10:19.

KALYNA18

Oct 25, 2016
Just want to share some things. Today I listened to spiritual warfare prayers. There are those who are called to minister in many ways. The prayer was that, evil, the devil, was defeated, in heaven, and again was defeated, on earth, when Jesus went to the cross, according to the Father's will, and rose again, went to hades to proclaim deliverance, and no more death, to the spirit of man, through his given blood sacrifice. The prayer taught me that also, when the blood of the Lamb went over the door posts in Egypt, when Pharaoh was slaying the innocent babies, just as that song. "when I see the blood I will pass over you." The Blood speaks, and has to answer, and does answer, it is that blood upon our lives. It is more powerful than the sacrifice of goats, and bulls.

sometimes when I don't know how to pray over something, I could and we all should bodily apply that blood, and assurance and believing that it speaks, when we don't know what to say.
It was a prayer also with speaking in tongues, as the diversity of many denominations, here, I don't want to push my faith believes.
The blood of the innocent cryeth out. Jesus was altogether lovely and innocent. When we get into this covenant with him believing on him, his blood will cry out to the Father for us.
spiritual warfare is the binding and loosing, as in the New Testament. These are very powerful prayers, as we have been given this authority, Luke 10:19.
we all should boldly appy, type not bodily. Ty.

KALYNA18

Oct 25, 2016

Just to add; when we pray it says this; To come bodily before the Throne , to bring our prayers, and petitions, and the Peace of God, shall guard our hearts and minds. "
Just turn it over to him.

KALYNA18

Oct 25, 2016
2 Chronicles 7:14 {If my people which are called by my name, humble themselves and pray, seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.} Many Questions what's going on, what happened, what if and then some more. I don't know, all I know is the Words from the bible, and all this reminds me of that America's fore fathers' George Washington, Abe LIncoln, usa was founded on Christian beliefs, and the only book some had to learn was the Bible, and most of it was done at home. Seems like things returned back to home teaching, for a while anyway. I don't like the facts that prayer was taken out of public schools, and other things let in. The ten commandments were hidden in a closet by the goverment. I'm sure Abe and Washington would not do that. Rebellion of all kinds, and God is not dead. But very much well and alive.
YOu don't know if the person your going to talk to is the dispenser for the virus. Masks a good thing. I think everyone should wear it. But God's face is not covered, and he says, to find him, seek him, and repent of evil doings. Don't go down with the wave and the current with everyone else, who does their own thing. In the days of Noah, when people were very wicked, they did their own thing. Only Noah believed in God. Many wonder why is Abraham called the Father of FAith. During his life, everything was so corrupt, their were all kinds of sacrifices, and there was only one man, who believed in a God, one God. There's a documentary of it on utube about Abraham. I just don't know how any rule could be so arrogant to deny a person's privilage to even wear a shirt to school about Jesus, or a speech. It all starts at the top, and now the gov. has to deal with it. Sometimes things just go right over the heads, like a wave, a big one. I remember a teacher in elementary school Mrs. Gordon, she had a bible and every single day, first thing, opened it to the 23 plasm and read it every day. The class was serene and there was never a problem. Yes we need to not overlimit outdoors, but it also is important not only " Stay home", but Stay in Peace, Stay in Prayer. Child went to school, and asks mother, Mom what's prayer, and what is the word God.?