Heal my kidneys LORD

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
E

echo

Dear JESUS,

I ask for forgiveness of I have sin to you and to my brother and sisters. Guide me Jesus in every daily life to follow you to the brightness light and out ask in all temptation. Make as Lord as a good shepherd as you, make as strong person and away us of the darkness.Gives us Lord fruitful life to continue us to be more productive to our needs.And give and bless them people don't have to eat, give them Lord food and heal them Lord who are sick. Bless me Lord and heal me because I'm sick, restore my both kidneys.Lord give a change to live as normal back my kidneys restore them Lord. I'll promise to take care them.Please Lord have mercy on me, i want to continue my life to be normal and help my family and to have a family someday. Its really beautiful leave on this earth. Please Lord give me a chance.We ask this in the name of Jesus our Lord. AMEN

Z

zoomy

ako ay idinadalangin parasa iyo
ingat po =)

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Praying in agreement in Jesus Christ is Lord with you.
Thankyou Lord Jesus, Thankyou God Our Father for hearing all prayers, for your perfect care, healing and love in Jesus!

God bless.
pickles

Mar 21, 2011
Dear Lord, Please heal Echo's Kidneys.

AMEN!

U

Ugly

I know how you feel, echo. i need healing for my kidneys as well. i see you're only a few years younger than i am, also.

S

sinnomorePTL

Dear Lord Jesus, heal this our Brothers body quickly and completely,cast out all negative doubting spirits, fill him with faith overwhelming, peace, tranquility, joy and the wisdom to stay close to you all the time, in Jesus name, Amen

Love in Jesus
bro Gary

Dear JESUS,

I ask for forgiveness of I have sin to you and to my brother and sisters. Guide me Jesus in every daily life to follow you to the brightness light and out ask in all temptation. Make as Lord as a good shepherd as you, make as strong person and away us of the darkness.Gives us Lord fruitful life to continue us to be more productive to our needs.And give and bless them people don't have to eat, give them Lord food and heal them Lord who are sick. Bless me Lord and heal me because I'm sick, restore my both kidneys.Lord give a change to live as normal back my kidneys restore them Lord. I'll promise to take care them.Please Lord have mercy on me, i want to continue my life to be normal and help my family and to have a family someday. Its really beautiful leave on this earth. Please Lord give me a chance.We ask this in the name of Jesus our Lord. AMEN