Healing Crusade

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
K

KristenNicole777

Hey everyone I am about to go to California for a Healing Crusade out in OAKLAND. A school out there School of Urban Missons, the school i attend has 2 main campuses, one in Oakland and one in New Orleans (where i am) The Oakland campus is hosting a Healing Crusade for the area it will be April 24-25 at the Okalnd Campus on 735 105th street.. If you know anyone in the area or you are in the area please come attend and support..

Pray for success and for people to get saved, healed and delivered
Thanks
Kristen

Apr 13, 2009
Peace be upon you.
God can heal, not people. God heals depending on the faith and belief of the person. If you noticed, Jesus Christ did not heal all people, but only some of them. If you find out why, you will see that it is because these people believed that they could be healed. For example, the woman who touched Jesus Christs clothes because she thought that she would be healed, and she got healed. This is because she belived. There is no school for God or such in kind dear, no one comes to the Lord Jesus Christ lest he draweth them. No man can seek and find God if God did not draw that man to him, God chooses man not the opposite.

M

Miah45

Peace be upon you.
God can heal, not people. God heals depending on the faith and belief of the person. If you noticed, Jesus Christ did not heal all people, but only some of them. If you find out why, you will see that it is because these people believed that they could be healed. For example, the woman who touched Jesus Christs clothes because she thought that she would be healed, and she got healed. This is because she belived. There is no school for God or such in kind dear, no one comes to the Lord Jesus Christ lest he draweth them. No man can seek and find God if God did not draw that man to him, God chooses man not the opposite.
what are you talking about? I think you've misread her post.

Conquer

Apr 8, 2007
Peace be upon you.
This is total nonsense. I believe I can be fully healed! But i am not yet healed. I am going through an extreme rough time. Do you think that prosperity will be you proof that you come into heaven. There will be people who will say to Jesus: Look what you did to me... all the prosperity and healing... how much you loved me... i am sure i can get in now, cant i?
And i tell you that it will not be the proof of their faith... the proof of their faith is when they lost all prosperity or/and health and lost all they got and then were faithfull to the Lord!
Read you Bible! Isaiah 50:10!
And I will be healed one day, but that day depends on the Lord!

Dont let yourself be missled by such teaching!

Apr 13, 2009
This is total nonsense. I believe I can be fully healed! But i am not yet healed. I am going through an extreme rough time. Do you think that prosperity will be you proof that you come into heaven. There will be people who will say to Jesus: Look what you did to me... all the prosperity and healing... how much you loved me... i am sure i can get in now, cant i?
And i tell you that it will not be the proof of their faith... the proof of their faith is when they lost all prosperity or/and health and lost all they got and then were faithfull to the Lord!
Read you Bible! Isaiah 50:10!
And I will be healed one day, but that day depends on the Lord!

Dont let yourself be missled by such teaching!

Peace be upon you.
Everybody can be healed, what i said was that it depends on your faith. Someone not beliving will not be healed. Only your faith can heal you.

Conquer

Apr 8, 2007
Always this me-centered garbage. Always about humans producing their own religion. Jesus is the one who can heal you, not your faith!
Believing in the Bible is trusting God on His Words, but your believing is a total different thing. You say believing that your own words will happen will heal you. That is so not true!
I totally believe God can heal me. Truly, but it is in Gods hands.
You speak so highly of yourself...

I am glad the Bible speaks highly about the weaker people like Lazarus. And the people who are cast out of this world. Yes, i fully agree with Jesus praising them happy.
Do you see what you are doing at all??? Those who are weak and looking for help, you turn away and say: "Your faith was too little." And you walk away from them! You turn your face towards those who seems not to have the faith you talk about. Well i say to you: These will be comforted when they die, when you give them water or something to eat, or help them you do it towards Jesus. That is the most important part of the Gospel! To love eachother!

Apr 13, 2009
Always this me-centered garbage. Always about humans producing their own religion. Jesus is the one who can heal you, not your faith!
Believing in the Bible is trusting God on His Words, but your believing is a total different thing. You say believing that your own words will happen will heal you. That is so not true!
I totally believe God can heal me. Truly, but it is in Gods hands.
You speak so highly of yourself...

I am glad the Bible speaks highly about the weaker people like Lazarus. And the people who are cast out of this world. Yes, i fully agree with Jesus praising them happy.
Do you see what you are doing at all??? Those who are weak and looking for help, you turn away and say: "Your faith was too little." And you walk away from them! You turn your face towards those who seems not to have the faith you talk about. Well i say to you: These will be comforted when they die, when you give them water or something to eat, or help them you do it towards Jesus. That is the most important part of the Gospel! To love eachother!

May i ask you, have you even read the Bible?
Lord Jesus Christ ONLY healed those who BELIEVED. I did not say believe in your own faith. FAITH IS BELIVING. When the old lady touched Jesus clothes, because she thought she would be healed, and she did get healed, this is because she believed. You have to believe to get healed. You can't just hope to be healed someday, you have to believe that Jesus Christ died for you and that you can get healed today just like in the days of the apostles.

Also one note, GODS people are not poor and dying of hunger. GOD takes care of his people, for example the JEWS. Almost everybody is against the Jews, yet their economy is so high and they are rich. Because they are GODS people forever. A believer of Lord Jesus Christ loves the Jews as his family.

Conquer

Apr 8, 2007
Ell- , you first question is a really bad start. Offcourse i read the Bible...
Second of all... You show NO respect to people suffering of illness.
You are judgemental and i want to warn you for that.
Did you read Isaiah 50:10 ??? That doesnt displays the persons you are talking about.
You dont care for the weaker people, you dont care for those who are in need! Read you Bible for this!
Jesus speaks in Matthew 5 about the weak people.
And also read Job! A man who feared God, he had illness and Job didnt knew the reason. Did he not have enough faith???
And dont say old testament, because Jesus is now, yesterday and forever!
Your words about what believing is, is total different from the Biblical sense. If you read Paul, you will see that he refers to Abrahams faith with Isaac.
Because Abraham was trusting on Gods Word! God gave him a Word and so Abraham acted in faith towards God by willing to sacrifice Isaac.

And you are saying that I must claim my healing not about having faith... Claiming is different from believing.

And that last note about that prosperity gospel. Well i can tell you the biggest reward is for those who are in the suffering church. Read Revelations, the ones who were killed because of their faith in Jesus Christ. Or do you want to say that they did not have just enough faith, impossible because they died for their faith, so God is not protecting them good enough??? according to your claiming theory.

I think this will be my last respond for a while... I dont think this will build up.

C

Carljoe0789

Eli I have to tell you that when I accepted Christ, Satan began to attack me like never before. Actually that is Biblical

Apr 3, 2009
Liviticus 24:22
says that the law is the SAME to aliens as it is too Native-born
so its the same law for all same consiquinces,
and by all i mean all christians,
aliens are new christians and nativeborn are maybe long time christians or people God have chosen.

L

LynnJ

Jesus did in fact heal people who had faith in Him, but it was because He had compassion on them, He wanted to increase their faith, and He healed people to glorify God. In John 11, when he raised Lazarus from the dead, Lazarus had no faith at that time because he was dead, and those who were at Lazarus' tomb had no faith either because they were crying over the fact that Jesus hadn't come sooner and healed Lazarus before he died. But Jesus raised Lazarus from the dead and restored him to health, not based on anyone's faith but to bring glory to God and to spark belief in the people's hearts (11:14, 40).

It's all about honoring and glorifying God. We must have faith and believe in Jesus' power to heal, but we must also put our healing in His hands and wait for His timing, His will, and His purpose.

L

LynnJ

This thread has gotten a bit argumentative and not uplifting. Please remember what 2 Timothy 2:24-25 says: "And the Lord's servant must not quarrel; instead, he must be kind to everyone, able to teach, not resentful. Those who oppose him he must gently instruct, in the hope that God will grant them repentance leading them to a knowledge of the truth."