Hello. A "young" believer here.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

true_believer

Sep 24, 2020
2 Corinthians 12:11
Finally, brothers and sisters, rejoice! Strive for full restoration, encourage one another, be of one mind, live in peace. And the God of love and peace will be with you.

Encouragement

Aug 25, 2020
Finally, brothers and sisters, rejoice! Strive for full restoration, encourage one another, be of one mind, live in peace. And the God of love and peace will be with you.
Hi true_beliver great to have you here 1min us.Great user name.May you be greatly blessed during your time here!👍👍😊😊

Mission21

Pathfinder
Mar 12, 2019
Welcome to CC..
---
I like your 'favorite Bible Verse.'
- Joshua 1:9

Blessings,

true_believer

Sep 24, 2020
I've studied many different faiths since I was a teen. But I finally took the plunge and became a Christian 3 years ago.

Adstar

Jul 24, 2016
Welcome aboard :)

Keep believing..

true_believer

Sep 24, 2020
Hi true_beliver great to have you here 1min us.Great user name.May you be greatly blessed during your time here!👍👍😊😊
Welcome to CC..
---
I like your 'favorite Bible Verse.'
- Joshua 1:9

Blessings,
A pastor gave me that verse not long after I became a Christian. It's also one of Charles Stanley's favourites.

Encouragement

Aug 25, 2020
Wonderful words God told Joshua.To be strong and courageous ect..Of all things in life this is most definitely needed..👍👍😊😊

true_believer

Sep 24, 2020
There are so many frivolous things on the web and connecting with Christians during these trying times is challenging. Joining a Christian Chat seems like a prudent move.

Deuteronomy

Jun 11, 2018
Hello @true_believer, welcome to CChat :) I'm very glad that you found us, and thanks for joining in the discussions with us!

God bless you!

~Deut

1 Thessalonians 5
23 May the God of peace Himself sanctify you entirely; and may your spirit and soul and body
be preserved complete, without blame at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.

24 Faithful is He who calls you, and He also will bring it to pass.

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Hi, nice to meet you! I hope you will join in on the many forums here! God bless you!

Lookupnotback

Sep 26, 2020
I've studied many different faiths since I was a teen. But I finally took the plunge and became a Christian 3 years ago.
Ephesians 2:8-9 For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is a gift of God, not a result of works, so that no one may boast.
If you have been finally broken into no longer being able to say “no” the Jesus wooing of us to him and accepting the free gift of his salvation? Then praise his name and thank him for removing the scales from your eyes and giving you the ability to believe. For you see in the vs I shared with you? That it is not our doing and so we do not choose to believe or get on board but God has his way with us as it were, and says to us “Enough, come into the fold dear child!”, always give Him the credit in humility and all will workout of good in the end:)