Hello CC!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Aug 30, 2017
Hello! Thought I would start here, seems like everybody else comes here first. Not much to tell about me, just an average joe, except I have Jesus in my life. He's anything but average!

Z

Zi

That's OK no pressure.. He is awesome!!

Welcome! Nice to have newbies.. Hope you enjoy

Aug 30, 2017
Thank you Zi I appreciate the welcome. I'm just a little skittish as to how I'll be accepted. Maybe that's just me.

N

NoNameMcgee

hey man

glad to have you
^_^

welcome to CC

please dont be too shy to post around

share so we can all get to know you

this place is definitely used as a blessing for some

i believe there are more than just a couple genuine brothers and sisters in Christ here

(a couple needles in the hay stack... but dont let them get to you)

Aug 30, 2017
Thanks, guys, for making me feel welcome.:)

slave

Mar 20, 2015
"Banned" has become "CC's" hell. Sorry, but at least its not God's hell God always shows mercy and hope so we are sorry you are not with us anymore, for what ever reason. I hope to see you as you come back under a different circumstance.

Nov 14, 2016
Hello! Thought I would start here, seems like everybody else comes here first. Not much to tell about me, just an average joe, except I have Jesus in my life. He's anything but average!
***greetings from Texas...

N

NoNameMcgee

banned?

hmmm:confused: