Hello Everybody!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
A

AmyClaire

Hiya,

I've never been in a chatroom before so this is all pretty exciting for me. I'm just going to introduce myself then.
I'm a high school senior! I absolutely love it! The reason I created a profile is because I don't have many christian friends and I really like talking to others because I get pretty lonely. I really hope I can make some awesome friends.

buckets

Banned by Admin Team (verified fraud)
Dec 14, 2013
I don't really go in chat but just hang out in the Forums
if you want to talk there or pm I'd like that

Welcome and have fun

A

AmyClaire

Thanks! You'll have to tell me what pm is though. I'm sorry, I have no clue.

Oct 14, 2013
Welcome and grow in grace wisdom and have fun :)

MartyrNdaMaKn

Jan 22, 2013
Hello and welcome Amy, delighted to have you here, there are many wonderful believers to make friends with and may your stay here be Christ filled. God Bless.

U

Ugly

Thanks! You'll have to tell me what pm is though. I'm sorry, I have no clue.
hi Amy, welcome
Click the blue link at the bottom of my post, my signature. It will take you to a place to learn how to us the site.
And PM is a private message.

E

EliBeth

Hey, AmyClaire. I, too, am a high school senior. Welcome to CC. Be glad to hear more from ya. God bless. :)

B

bluebirdchaser

hey hey! Welcome AmyClaire! Good to have you here. Ooh, High school senior. That is exciting. I hope you have a great year! Well, rest of the year but you know XD