Hello everyone!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Estherella

Feb 2, 2018
Hi brethren, i'm glad to join this new family in Jesus Christ. I hope to share with you prayers, the word of God, experiences, and much more, as much as possible. Stay blessed

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Sharing the Word of God and personal spiritual experiences is what happens here. Glad to have you as part of our family. You stay blessed as well. Welcome to CC.

Devoted2JC

Jan 16, 2011
Hi welcome to Christian Chat :)

J

joefizz

Welcome here you can discuss with bible smart people and possibly make new friends,hope you like it here!

S

Sweetmorningdew78

Hello! Estherella :) Welcome to CC :)

Hope you will like it here :)

God bless you ❤

Feb 7, 2018
Welcome. Glad to have you.

Ahwatukee

Mar 12, 2015
Hi brethren, i'm glad to join this new family in Jesus Christ. I hope to share with you prayers, the word of God, experiences, and much more, as much as possible. Stay blessed
Welcome and Greetings, Estherella!

C

Coolbeans

Welcome to cc! God bless you!

Sep 11, 2017
Estherella, awesome name, btw, we look forward to see you in forum:D

danja

Nov 28, 2014
welcome :)