Hello Everyone

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

GWLJR

Apr 4, 2018
Praise the Lord everyone this is truly the day that the Lord has made I am just rejoicing in it!!! I am new to this chat room. I am saved Sanctified and filled with the precious gift of the Holy Ghost I believe in one Lord one faith and one baptism! God has been too good to me for me not to believe. For He is the best thing that ever happened to me! I'm hoping everyone is having a great day so far!!!

Amira

Apr 4, 2018
Sharing in your joy and excitement on this beautiful day! I am reading an outstanding book on sanctification. “Devoted to God, blueprints for sanctification” by Sinclair Ferguson. It is has truly revolutionized the way I view sanctification and even salvation. Hope you enjoy the rest of your day! :)

danja

Nov 28, 2014
welcome and blessings :)

GOP

Jul 12, 2015
In the NAME OF JESUS peace be with you Bro.
You are highly and lovely welcome here on CC.
Enjoy your stay here and feel free to ask any question at any time.
Always allow the HOLY SPIRIT to lead you even as you enjoy your stay here. Trust in HIS Authority always and not on majority.

We love you, and remember to rejoice always, pray constantly and give thanks to GOD in all circumstances for this is the Will of GOD in CHRIST JESUS for you.
JESUS loves you so much.
JESUS IS LORD.

Isny

Jan 15, 2017
Welcome to Christian Chat. We hope you find good fellowship here and many friends.

J

joefizz

Welcome here you can discuss with bible smart people and possibly make new friends,hope you like it here!

littlestarsmum

Oct 19, 2016
Welcome to CC, friend! Nice to meet you. Thanks for sharing a little about yourself. Yes, God has been good to me, as well. Please feel free to share your thoughts, concerns or prayer requests with us. I hope you’ll enjoy your stay here. Blessings!

Uhhhhh

Sep 16, 2017
Hi. I read what you wrote.

Mel85

Daughter of the True King
Mar 28, 2018
Praise the Lord everyone this is truly the day that the Lord has made I am just rejoicing in it!!! I am new to this chat room. I am saved Sanctified and filled with the precious gift of the Holy Ghost I believe in one Lord one faith and one baptism! God has been too good to me for me not to believe. For He is the best thing that ever happened to me! I'm hoping everyone is having a great day so far!!!
Praise God!

Welcome to CC :) see you around the forums.

Blessings